Identify the right market trend

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Trading without knowing the exact market trend seems jumping into the sea without wearing a waterproof jacket. To capture the market trend, you can use indicators. RSI, moving average and Bollinger bands seem to be good indicators. Eurotrader provides more than 200 technical tools that help in market analysis.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Understanding the trend is good in way to make profit in forex trading, we maybe familiar with the trend is our friends, which means if want to make profit from trading ride the trend will easily to catch a good profit.

However, the trend itself is unique, despite we can split in the uptrend and downtrend, and flat market, Determining the right trend could be a difficult task because naturally price movement is very dynamic. However learning the trend is important, so starting from here we can create a trading plan.

Frankly, to speaking I trade using FXOpen broker, in daily trading not always able to ride the trend, and here I always try to use stop loss and risk-reward ratio of at least 1:1

Mary Frederick

Our traders are not in profit just because they are away from right trading, which entirely depends on trend identification. If it is done with a regulated broker, then it’s cool. I can mention the name of Eurotrader broker here because the broker allows traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus.