I'd start investing for retirement right now.

Jecsad2

Although it's still faraway from my age, retirement is real.
My only option if I got no savings is invest in forex with PAMM method.
Because I have received 70-100 USD every 5 weeks for my 1,000 USD investment.
That is a good deal, right?
At the very least, I gotta find 10,000 USD so might get at least 700$ every 5 weeks and that is enough for me to be retired.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are just writing the same post all over the site and will evade answering questions. What is this your program all about. Can you throw more light on it let others like me understand you better. The amount of money you claim to make daily and weekly sounds scamming

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are just writing the same post all over the site and will evade answering questions. What is this your program all about. Can you throw more light on it let others like me understand you better. The amount of money you claim to make daily and weekly sounds scamming
I noticed the same thing, the guy is trying to promote the company which to me is not a bad idea but he should at least tell us more about the company and what they stand to offer. This will lure people more to visit the website or read more about the website.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I wonder how you are earning so much from your forex investment. Anyway, building up the pension plan or the retirement benefit is one good idea. The earlier you start it, the better because the equity will grow bigger as time goes on. I did not go for private pension plan because it was not easy to invest when I am not earning so much.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
How is that even safe.....? Investing in some kinds of forex that you don't know how long they will last, what if you put your cash hoping this would save you during your retirement time and this proclaimed forex site, went crashing....How will you survive during retirement. I think it's better to invest in something that you can manage yourself.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I can only talk about the topic you just mention and not the advertisements because it get no base. To plan for retirement is a very good thing and it important to start now so that some one can have something to fall on in the future.