Investment I'd rather invest to something surely profitable and liquid.

Jecsad2

Investing in property is too high in prices.
My friend gave me some info about this investment method called PAMM.
So we put the money to a trusted company with segregated account, and let a team of pros do the job.
They trade professionally on forex which is the easiest to make a lot of money if you know the tricks.
I'm not gonna share any company name here but if anyone wanna know, shoot me some message.
Cheers!

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have read about that trading platform and I hope you can provide us with some positive news when you update this thread. To be frank, I do not trust trading especially in crypto because of the lack of knowledge on my part. Besides, it is discouraging whenever I would read posts about losing money in trading.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
There are always two options in such type of investments -
Trading yourself or getting it done by an experienced person/company.
In self trading one has to complete all process oneself. While in investing with an experienced company/person, means only to receive a share of profit / loss.
It is up to the people which option they take, but doing it yourself is the most reliable.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You would have given a little description here what this investment is all about. I like to invest in tangible things too but just have to be sure first that it is a genuine one. There so much scamming investment online now. Please come and explain more what this is all about.