Crypto I want to learn more about cryptocurrency

crismmaciel

I am now arriving in the world of digital marketing and I want to learn about cryptocurrencies. I have read a little, but I confess that it is a lot of information for a beginner.

Lots and lots of videos, readings and using friends who understand a little more than I do.

Shen

To understand cryptocurrency, we must first understand the existence form and application scope of cryptocurrency.
All values originate from consensus, and so does cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency was originally a virtual string of numbers. When more people play, the consensus comes out. It's worth it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I am new when it comes to cryptocurrency as well. But I need to tell you that I know some aspect it. So what do you want to learn about crypto. Is it how it works, is it crypto trading or even crypto investment. I will be glad to help with what I know.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like it as you are about to learn the basic knowledge on how to trade cryptocurrency. Most people do quiet opposite and end up losing money. You can go over to a website like Udemy get a lot of different currencies that will teach you how to become a cryptocurrency trading I make profit regularly. Don't forget to apply what you learn from the courses.

minenovo

My advice is, take the time to systematize the information you have learned, as well as process what you have learned. Make sure you understand it before you move onto the next topic.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
To understand more about cryptocurrency ,you need to first learn about the basics and slowly you learn how to trade till you become more perfect , learning cryptocurrency is not a day thing it requires so much learning to become very perfect in it I think and dedication too ,

MOSIUR

Though I have been working in this online platform for a long time, I cannot have a very good knowledge about a cryptocurrency called Bitcoin, let alone all cryptocurrencies. To the best of my knowledge, trade with cryptocurrencies is awesome to say. If you have time, you can invest and start trading and earning now.