Business Ideas I really wanted to sell Egg Bread but got no machinery.

Jecsad2

I've looked on Aliexpress etc but I can't find anyone who sells it.
If anyone got some info where to find it, please contact me.
I think this business opportunity is really high in demand in my country because K-Pop is "attacking" our culture.
Just name it some korean-like brand, cute korean logo, I'm pretty sure it will sold well.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You mustn’t only look online if you can find it online you can try offline. Get into the big machinery stores and see if they have any for sale. It might not even be exact of what you want but anything related can still help. Always see if it can be manually constructed too

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It depends on where you are searching for the machinery to buy , because the machinery are available on stores and even online stores in my country usually sell such , but make sure you are more careful when looking for a better store to purchase the machinery because there are many scam stores available online , so you need to be careful

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You can't say you can't find that machinery in your whole country. Sometimes when we are looking at the wrong place for somethings, we won't find them. If you are looking for this online you may also be checking or searching the wrong site. And moreover you can check the biggest machine stores in your country.

Setho

VIP Contributor
When you want to create a business that requires a lot of capital to start with you will have to approach it different from when you have money. In this one I think that you should reach out to people who you think have the financial muscle and suggest a partnership business instead.