I need help with Litecoin mining, which you know about it?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Litecoin mining is the processing of a block of transactions into the Litecoin blockchain. Litecoin mining requires solving for algorithms, and being the first to reach a solution is rewarded with tokens as payment.

A friend of mine has been mining litecoin using a certain application he downloaded from play store but he said that the mining process is very slow which i have also bare witness too. and as a result I wasn't interested anymore because it was slow maybe I'll go and ask him of the specific application he has been using to mine litecoin, when I get in touch with him I'll let you know.

Although I also saw some applications on YouTube but at the end they didn't really help to solve the issues at hand because they didn't mine a dime.

But until then let's wait for others to drop their point of view

D

Deleted member 28127

There is a lot of apps for mining litecoin like free litecoin in play store but the energy spent on mining will not worth your effort and CPU used by mobile phone additionnally mobile phone will become extremelly slow and harrassing if you combine 5 to 6 different mining application in play store so I do not recommand to use it as main income but as spare income. This is my personal point of view.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Mining Litecoin is not easy because the mining difficulty of Litecoin is really high. You must have to buy expensive hardware and invest a lot of money. I am sure there is no use of downloading playstore app and mining Litecoin because smartphones are not simply capable of mining big altcoins and cryptos like Litecoin.