bouha

what the perfect site web for job and thnx ?:unsure:
  • Send me site :
  • When someone “likes”
  • When I download content
  • When my S is featured on the homepage

Sikabaabeauty

I'm so FRUSTRATED!!!

I've been looking for far to bring in cash online for somewhere in the range of 90 days and nothing appears to work I was not bring in any cash whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sachin singh

Many users may prefer you that join our team and earn money. But you also make money online by searching on Google that best earning Website and you can join sites for free . so let's go and earn money ????

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I still prefer this website, tendri as one of the best earning websites you can ever think of when it comes to making money online of recent. You make money based on every of your activity on these platform and the method of payment is as well easier and very common.

Skysaint

Verified member
You can start off from here as you can earn money from your post on different threads, making threads and I think you could also earn when you get replies on your threads. I think all these are written in the forum's policy, if actually one is dedicated to working here you will earn a good amount though not compared to someone earning full time income.
You could try out some other paid to post sites similar to trendi, just different policies; beermoney forum, forum coin, and bizdustry. I believe working on some of these posting sites would help improve your online earnings

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am not earning much right now because I am working on a few sites only as of now. I also work on Social Seos and you can try it for yourself and see. They offer micro jobs where you can comment on facebook ,twitter, Blogs, and Youtube in order to make money. They tasks would pay around 6-8 cents per tasks. It is a good site, but they mostly send tasks at 6:00 AM in the morning. make sure you do not write plagiarized comments on the site though.

Skysaint

Verified member
Earning money online is never easy. One can easily give up if one is not careful. You just have to keep searching online and testing any site until you see a reliable one
You are actually right to say that it's never easy to earn money online. Infact no money earning method is actually easy if not everyone would have made it in life, ways of making money do come with their own risk factors.
But I would seriously advise against someone testing any random site they see just to make money online because most sites are actually scam. The scam sites are greater in number than the legit ones so sometimes you need to make some personal research to ascertain if a said site can be trusted. My brother once worked on a gaming site that claim you'd earn money while playing games but his device even got corrupted by the site let alone him making a withdrawal

bellabe

what the perfect site web for job and thnx ?:unsure:
  • Send me site :
  • When someone “likes”
  • When I download content
  • When my S is featured on the homepage
I wish we knew the honest sites for profit, and who says a site: mentions does it need referrals or not and does it need investment or not and I hope the payment methods are diverse thank you

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I do not know the location you are from but if you happen to be in Africa or one of third world countries, I think the legit ones quite rare to find, except you will have to make use of location changer like VPN and all sorts. The real ones in places like that are mostly required that you invest some money first so as to start earning from their platform. Usually there are sites that do give people opportunities like being their affiliate marketer, you will get to bring in more customers to patronize them and you will be getting paid for it.