I NEED CPA SITES THAT WORKS IN AFRICA

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The affiliate marketing journey has not been so easy for people in africa. Most of the affiliate programs works in the developed countries . I want to focus on CPA marketing and I need legitimate sites that accepts applicant from africa

I have tried many CPA sites but they kept declining my applications and I believe I can get a lead here, about 80% of the knowledge a garnered on digital marketing is from watching the YouTube videos and I am elated that I found so many educative and inspiring channel.

I will so appreciate it if we could share legitimate CPA sites that works in africa precisely nigeria. Let's help each other to grow financially
I found CPA marketing very easy way of making money online, the only challenging aspect is how to target the right audience in order to drive traffic to the affiliate links.

I will be expecting lots of replies from the honourable members of this forum.
Come on! Let's share the CPA sites that has truely paid us

I will be happy if you could share the sites here. Since you have tried it and it worked for you I will also try my luck surfing those sites. It will be very thoughtful if we all try it out and let's makes some bucks together. Most of the sites out there are not legit and it's just a waste of time and resources working with them. This is where we can expose fake sites and stick to legit ones. We don't really wanna fall into trash anymore

I always hear about CPA lead it never workout here, in fact i never understand what they mean by CPA lead, the only one that i recently discover is Email marketing, i haven't get it legitimate

Getting a CPA marketing account is not a rocket science no matter your country of residence because there are several of them on the internet but it depends on you to choose the one which suits your most.

CPA marketing is something I have been on for a while even though I was not really concentrated but I have acquired a lot of knowledge about it ranging from how to promote your CPA links successfully and how to create account and get it approved.

If you want to venture into affiliate marketing there are a lot of things you should look out for and one of it is if it is supported in your geographical location. If that is the case then there are also a lot of things you need to put into consideration.

One of such things is the kind of offers they will give you. You also need to determine if the kind of niche you want to venture into is supported on that particular CPA marketing platform.

Personally, I like anything that pertains to adult CPA marketing because I have discovered that it converts more. So in that case crakrevenue is one of the websites I always consider even though it is hard for your account to be approved especially as a newbie.