Shares/Stock I invested $20 On Bamboo to test it out

D

Deleted member 13140

So like i said i deposited $20 on bamboo because
i wanted to test out my investing ability and researching ability but that went so wrong, well not at first though.

So i believe you guys should know what bamboo is, it's an investing platform where you can buy, hold or sell shares..
I heard a lot about buying stocks so I decided to test the waters, I went into research, and found like two or three small companies i could invest on.

The first one had $1.82 per share, but the market wasn't open for me to buy it, that frustrated me, i kept on waiting and waiting and immediately it was open, the stock increased to $8 per share, i think, I can't recall it correctly, but i still bought it.

The second company had $5 per share i think i also bought that

And the third had $3 and i bought it with every other money still left, And waited, well after three days it increased to $21.90 i was really excited that i did my research well and chose well.

But Today, Like right now the $20 is at $12.88, That's just sad, and i still don't want to sell it because well it could go up, I HOPE.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have not tried investing in share markets with the platforms like this. While I don't know bamboo, I know a lot of similar investment platforms. Having said that I have invested in share markets in my home country, I invested $1000 three years ago and now the value of my stock is amost $2000.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have not heard of this micro investment platforms. But I know a lot of other investment platforms. I have no invested in any investment platforms because I simply do not true these companies. Well, I don't mean to say that these are scam projects but what I mean to say is I do not think I can earn a lot of profits, we will end up giving them a lot of commission and will be able to withdraw only small profits.