I got this app to install on your phone to earn passive income by listening to music.

EBOAHEN

Earn passive income for what you do everyday. Listen to music, live radio and play games. Unlimited earnings. You can withdraw to paypal, exchange your earnings through Bitcoin. I know you are looking for this opportunity. Join the train and let's earn together.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know the app you are talking about because I haven't used it before, you should have also explain more of how they really work and how they are able to earn money they are paying us because that is another important point I consider. If they are not able to give any reasonable way they have been generating their money then I may not be interested.

EBOAHEN

I don't really know the app you are talking about because I haven't used it before, you should have also explain more of how they really work and how they are able to earn money they are paying us because that is another important point I consider. If they are not able to give any reasonable way they have been generating their money then I may not be interested.

Sotherefore, the app work by promoting peoples music and games. Listen to these music, play games and earn

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sotherefore, the app work by promoting peoples music and games. Listen to these music, play games and earn
Ok you should also show us some of the payment proof that you have made withdrawal from the website because most of the website like that will always ask for compulsory referral when you are requesting for withdrawal, have you widrawed from the website to be sure that what you are saying is exactly the truth ?

EBOAHEN

Ok you should also show us some of the payment proof that you have made withdrawal from the website because most of the website like that will always ask for compulsory referral when you are requesting for withdrawal, have you widrawed from the website to be sure that what you are saying is exactly the truth ?
I was referred on youtube and the person showed his payment proof. I read the reviews on the play store before downloading. Am new in using the app so no payment yet. Check the app from herehttps://crrnt.me/SD0ixVfUwkb

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know the app that you are promoting but if it is accidentally happen to be current, I have used it before. Though the app is useful for generating passive income,but it takes eternity. Later before I deleted it, I only enjoyed the musics and radio on it and not the money.

EBOAHEN

I don't know the app that you are promoting but if it is accidentally happen to be current, I have used it before. Though the app is useful for generating passive income,but it takes eternity. Later before I deleted it, I only enjoyed the musics and radio on it and not the money.
I only want the legitimacy of the app. And it pays to listen to the music. ?