Earn Money I got 0.002 Bitcoin Cash from Goldenprice.in

Mertayasa

Golden price is an old faucet where you can earn free bitcoin cash for free. This site is launch on 2017 and still paying until this year 2021. In my opinions this site is highest paying bitcoin cash and this is the only faucet I keep working on. Working in this faucet is very simple, we just need to collect our free bitcoin cash every 30 minutes. The minimum payouts in this site is 0.002 bitcoin cash and they will pay you from 1 hour to 48 hours. May bee it's not much money you can ear from this faucet but, it's good enough for you to join since it's a free and legit website.

Since I join I made around 0.002 bitcoin cash or equal to 2 dollars. I'm not decide to withdrawal it yet, because I want to make the higher amount the I'ii request for payouts. But don't worry this is legit you can make your own research as well.

20210726_102753.jpg

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
A faucet is hard to earn anything tangible from.... because it will take you longer time to even make a dollar, just like it took you few months to earn 2 dollars worth of Bch
I would advice you to withdraw now while you can. Because any legit site may turn scam at anytime.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I won't be too quick to judge this faucet because it seems unique out of the faucets that I have heard of or even worked on. Most faucet promised what they can't offer and the ones that give what they promise do promise low amount which is always ridiculous. But the one you advertised is relatively okay if it doesn't turn out to be a scam website like other faucets do.

Mertayasa

A faucet is hard to earn anything tangible from.... because it will take you longer time to even make a dollar, just like it took you few months to earn 2 dollars worth of Bch
I would advice you to withdraw now while you can. Because any legit site may turn scam at anytime.
Most of the faucet only give low amount of coins, it's make sense actually since our job in any faucet site is very easy to do. In my case I think I got this amount of 0.002 bitcoin cash less than 1 month, but I'm not really focusing in this kind of site. I just come to the site when I have enough time, because just like you said it's better do other things.

Mertayasa

I won't be too quick to judge this faucet because it seems unique out of the faucets that I have heard of or even worked on. Most faucet promised what they can't offer and the ones that give what they promise do promise low amount which is always ridiculous. But the one you advertised is relatively okay if it doesn't turn out to be a scam website like other faucets do.
That's the reason why I post this faucet in my thread, because it's different than other faucets. Only in this faucet I able to make good amount in quite fast time. I think you should try it, since it's free and legit. Actually when you can get referrals it'ii boosting your earnings, because we get 25% from referral earnings.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I really don't see myself heving that time to do faucets again, if not, I would've loved to do this one, since it's paying more. I have an account with an faucet/PTC site that pays around $0.40 or more in a day when you complete more of the task, including PTCs, short-links and so on. But I don't have such time to sacrifice for online task, because I wouldn't manage it with other tasks I am doing online. To keep my concentration intact, it's simply to forget about faucets and focus more on the ones paying me more, I love writing so much, that's why I am still here today, even if I earn higher elsewhere, I remain here to exchange conversations with fellow users, because, I'm learning everyday from here, it can't be compared to what I'll be gaining with faucets.

Rezik

Golden price is an old faucet where you can earn free bitcoin cash for free. This site is launch on 2017 and still paying until this year 2021. In my opinions this site is highest paying bitcoin cash and this is the only faucet I keep working on. Working in this faucet is very simple, we just need to collect our free bitcoin cash every 30 minutes. The minimum payouts in this site is 0.002 bitcoin cash and they will pay you from 1 hour to 48 hours. May bee it's not much money you can ear from this faucet but, it's good enough for you to join since it's a free and legit website.

Since I join I made around 0.002 bitcoin cash or equal to 2 dollars. I'm not decide to withdrawal it yet, because I want to make the higher amount the I'ii request for payouts. But don't worry this is legit you can make your own research as well.

View attachment 46704
Instead of investing so much time in these faucets that pay almost nothing you should learn to invest in tokens that will pay you real money in my opinion