I don't think there are any survey that worth our time.

Jecsad2

I've done this several times but there are no paid survey to me.
Everytime I finished so many surveys, the websites either lost or scam.
I think most of the survey advertisement out there are done by some people looking for affiliates commission.

Their are people online that are earning reasonable amount of money through surveys. It doesn't work for us base on demographics, doesn't mean it is like that for the top tier countries. They get better reward for participating from surveys. Those who manage to get the chance to earn from surveys aren't getting much compared to the top tier country users.

I think most of the survey advertisement out there are done by some people looking for affiliates commission.
Personally I have registered in many survey pages, and really the vast majority have disappointed me, because in the majority they do not open the surveys or the payment is very little. I have only found very few survey pages that are worth it.

Actually you are correct. They are earning through PTA commissions whereby they are paid per any survey you complete or any click you click. So stay away from surveys in general, they are scam and won't help you. They are just there to waste your time and energy while you make them rich and you gain nothing. Surveys to me are the biggest scams in online business.

Surveys are worthy of some people's time infact, there are people in some classified or highly rated Geo locations that are making more than $5-10 a day. A single survey can earn them over $1 at once but locations and the types of surveys matters a lot. If you are in the black continent, you are not going to get surveys at all, as you are not part of survey targeted people.

If you are not in a tier 1 country, then trying to participate in online surveys a total waste of time. I have personally ventured into a lot of platforms but I could not be able to make any reasonable amount of money because of my demographic. Most of those companies are located in America or Canada or even some European countries. So they definitely do not need opinion of people in certain parts of the world.