i don't have trust in forex

• Thread starter Deleted member 15778
  • Start date

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Why you don't trust forex trading? Try to discover how to identify Forex scammers, the measures you can take to know forex scammers. If you don't trust your own judgement, or you simply don't have time then don't go into forex trade. Because forex trading is a complicated progress, if you want have a lot of profit, you really need to be serious about it.

Forex is a legitimate endeavor. You can engage in forex trading as a real business and make real profits, but you must treat it as such. Don't look at forex trading as a get-rich-overnight business, no matter what you may read in hyped-up forex trading guides.

What Makes a Scam?

Forex trading first became available to retail traders in the late 1990s. The first handful of years was wrought with overnight brokers that seemed to pop up and then close down shop without notice

Additionally, some brokers often overestimate the ability of investors to make a lot of money quickly and easily through the forex market. They typically prey on new investors who don't understand that forex trading is what is known as a zero-sum game. When a currency's value against another currency gets stronger, the other currency must get proportionally weaker.

How to Avoid Being Scammed

The first step to take is to check the location of the brokerage's headquarters and research how long it has been in business and where they are regulated. The more the better.

If you feel you are being scammed, contact the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

The simple act of finding out who you should call if you feel that you've been scammed, before investing with a brokerage, can save you a lot of potential heartache down the road. If you can't find someone to call because the brokerage is located in a non-regulated jurisdiction, this is usually a red flag and a sign that it's best to find more regulated alternatives

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can start trading and earn a lot of money from the forex market. It is a really very profitable and famous business. If you use forex in a very proper way then you can easily earn a lot of money. My broker Eurotrader is very reliable. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never disappoint their client.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
I don't know why you don't trust Forex but in my opinion, a profitable business like Forex is very rare in the world. There is a lot to learn in Forex trading. If you join trading without education, you will not be able to make a profit. The trading system is not responsible for this, we have to change our attitude. It is possible to survive in trading by changing attitudes. I have seen many traders who have found profit after long losses. It was their hard work behind this profit.

Robson Dey

My biggest lesson as a forex trader is loss is common in every investment sector, the forex market is not different. Traders have to accept the fact otherwise they will never get close enough to succeed in the forex market. I learned a lot from my mistake. I always maintain trading journals which help me to identify my mistake.
My broker Forex4you also provides me electronic trading journal which is easy to maintain. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. Thery are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.

tray59

Forex is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can start trading and earn a lot of money from the forex market. It is a really very profitable and famous business. If you use forex in a very proper way then you can easily earn a lot of money. My broker Eurotrader is very reliable. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never disappoint their client.
You post in your second paragraph that if someone use forex in a proper way that it may be profitable,that is not the case the first thing is how many years of experience do you have in forex and also do you keep learning,there are some certain quality which can make you to trade well and safely.what about stoploss and take profit while trading this are some of the featured you need to trade with to stay on the safe side its guide your account from getting a margine calls

D

Dutchy1986

Unfortunately like most thing there will be scams, usually the best way of knowing is by being in one and being bitten. But then you also sometimes miss out on something that for once isn’t due to this attitude.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex trading requires time to achieve success like any other business. However, it is one of the best earing sources in the world. In 2020, the forex market becomes more popular due to covid-19 lockdown. Traders need to spend time to learn about the market and trading. There is no other shortcut to do that. That’s why I am taking Eurotrader all free courses.

Skysaint

Verified member
Yeah, you are right to think so. Forex trading is the most complicated trading platform I have ever seen, it's fluctuations are just too terrible with a high level of uncertainty in it. Most traders who jump into forex without first gaining the necessary knowledge and skills end up making severe losses. I believe one could earn through forex but will need months or even years of practice.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Forex trading is very legit many who have invested in forex could testify how much money they have made , I see it as a very legit online business only that you need to have more knowledge about it because someone could easily gain money from the market and also lose more money at the same time