How You Can Eat Foods That Have High Fiber And Avoid Development Of Breast Cancer

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Diet is an important factor that might determine how healthy we remain in the long run. Unfortunately, there are many people who consume unhealthy foods and this leads to getting many diseases. One of the most popular diseases that has been affecting many people is breast cancer. There is some evidence that suggests that you can prevent breast cancer to some extent by consuming healthy diet. One such research can also be found in a journal known as Cancer that highly suggests that consuming foods that have a high quantity of Fiber might also help you to prevent breast cancer. So if you or one of your loved ones are at a risk of breast cancer, then you must consider consuming foods that have a good quantity of fiber.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is very educative. I think it is high time I started consuming Fibre foods like vegetables. And to buttress your points, one should do away from can foods. These are highly preserved with strong chemicals which may be inimical to the health in the long run. Ironically, all foods are now being canned these days.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is very educative. I think it is high time I started consuming Fibre foods like vegetables. And to buttress your points, one should do away from can foods. These are highly preserved with strong chemicals which may be inimical to the health in the long run. Ironically, all foods are now being canned these days.
Yes that is what we should concentrate in consuming and it is not only for treatment of breast cancer but for treatment of other dangerous cancers in the body like leukaemia and cancer of the bone.. fruits and vegetables have all the properties that is necessary to Battle all these things and give the body natural resistance to it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor

Thanks for reply. Not all canned foods are harmful. Infact, some canned foods are actually quite healthy. The preservatives in the canned foods do not actually harm the food. i was reading an article on a website called Healthline and it stated that canned foods are nutritious but they do contain high levels of BPA. It is better to eat the food and avoid the extra preservatives in the canned food to minimize BPA consumption.