How women become independent and earn money?

Ayeshabashir

Every women want to become independent in their lives so that they will live their lives with their own wishes and i think its very good and the best way through which they become independent is studying because if there will educate then they will be able to show their akills in every field of life and work like men equally they can earn money through teaching, by opening their YouTube channels, by making paintings etc. So , if we want a successful life in future then we should work hard for this before and then i am sure we will get rewards of our hardworking so don't stop learning because learning is endless the more you learn the more you will be able to survive the hardships

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Probably, anyone can become successful both women and men. As long as you do the right things and follow the right procedures you will definitely see the profit on the long run. I know a lot of women that makes a whole lot of money on the internet and some of them are cryptocurrency traders and some are internet marketers. Everyone have to understand that gender has nothing to do with making money online and anyone can become successful at it provided you are serious and persistent enough. there are different ventures in which anybody can enter into whether a woman or a man. One of them is affiliate marketing . Affiliate marketing is definitely one of the best online adventures and I have been talking about it since. You simply sell other people's product to get a certain commission. There are different affiliate marketing platforms you can venture into and make money such as clickbank and jvzoo.
Blogging is also another good business in which anybody can venture into. Women find blogging much more easier especially when it relates to beauty and food. This is because they have much more knowledge on it and they can definitely become successful from blogging about these things.

Caramelle

Our society has always been matriarchal and girls are very much appreciated as firstborn children because they are believed to be more responsible and mature. In truth, men and women have equal chances to succeed in life. Women have been breaking barriers in the last decades and they have proven that they can also excel in fields that used to belong exclusively to men. Yes, I also believe that education will set women free, especially in societies where they are relegated to certain roles and limited to 'decent' jobs.

Women have to equip themselves with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that will enable them to take the lead or participate in decision-making. They can be teachers who will help nurture young minds to become useful and productive people. They can be nurses who will save lives and care for the afflicted. They can also be their own boss by starting their own business whether online or offline. Technology is making things easier for women to claim their rightful place in this competitive world.​

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well it is not every women that wants to be independent in their life , some are really lazy and as a result of this they are always looking forward on how they can depend on men as their only means of survival . In as much as this is their decision but I believe it is the best for a woman to have a source of income because this will really give you respect as a woman than to depend on a man for everything especially now in the modern society in which one source of income is not really enough for a whole family .

What I understand is that a woman who is really interested to make money will always look for all possible means to do so because there are different type of earning opportunities for women to do especially on their spare time.

At the same time there are certain things that might be as a limitation to most women from making money and some would be as a result that some married women are not allowed to be employed by their husband , in most cases this is not always the best option except it is absolutely necessary.

Last edited:

Kendy

Verified member
Women are now much more self aware, they are taking up the mantle of creativity and innovation and are now making waves in busines, career and jobs both offline and online. Gone are those days when women were seen as footstool to the patriarchal gender. Gone are those days whereby the roles of women were only limited to the confines of the kitchen and taking care of the children. The era of awareness has dawned on them and they are ready, willing and ambitious in taking over the world. The place of women in the society has been elevated because these women have passed through so many unsaid things and despite their hard work, the opposite gender would still look for ways to make their songs of praises include their name or influence when reality these women started from the scratch with nothing and no help.

Women are now engaged in so many things that can bring money to the table and even some who are indisposed to working out are still making ends meet from the comfort of their houses. Women are seen everywhere in all forms of jobs without an exception like; baking, sewing, forex trading, affiliate marketing, dropshipping and makeup.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I understand this topic because in the olden days women in our country are mostly a housewife who stays at home while the husband is the one that works for their livelihood. Yesterday I saw a documentary of women in Kenya that they have no right to make decisions in their life. The men are the superior gender that women are just like tools that serve their husband. We are fortunate that the culture here is much different now. The women are on equal footing with the men especially in their role in the economy. There are many women executives now and my wife is an example of a vice president of a big bank. I see those improvement because of education. Women are getting good education and some even get better education than their male counterpart. In my case, my wife was earning much more than what I bring home because she has a better education and a higher position in her job.

Tommy1983

I would say women can become independent the same way men can! Especially these days when sexual equality is so much better than it used to be!

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Our world today is one that presents a lot of opportunities for both men and women, and there is no point for any individual to sit down and hope to depend on other people for basic things that they will be needing for their own lives .

Same is the case for a lot of women out there who are trying as much as possible to make sure that they become independent themselves, and do not follow the traditional method of relying on their husbands to provide for them .

There are a lot of career women out there and also some of them who are entrepreneurs and getting involved in technological advancements .
This has gone a long way to show that it is no longer men only who can remain independent weather financially or otherwise .

The problem with some societies is that, they do not get to empower a lot of women with the necessary skills that will enable them to remain independent , and this is a major reason why they do not have a lot of women who are independent .

The solution to such situation is that , the government of such countries have to think of how they can focus more on empowering women the more.