How will cryptocurrency help you?

Khezo

Fraud: Individuals cryptocurrencies are digital and cannot be counterfeited or reversed arbitrarily by the sender, as with credit card charge-backs.
Immediate Settlement:Purchasing real property typically involves some third parties (Lawyers, Notary), delays, and payment of fees. In many ways, the bitcoin/cryptocurrency blockchain is like a “large property rights database,” says Gallippi. Bitcoin contracts can be designed and enforced to eliminate or add third party approvals, reference external facts, or be completed at a future date or time for a fraction of the expense and time required to complete traditional asset transfers.
Lower Fees: There aren’t usually transaction fees for cryptocurrency exchanges because the miners are compensated by the network (Side note: This is the case for now). Even though there’s no bitcoin/cryptocurrency transaction fee, many expect that most users will engage a third-party service, such as Coinbase, creating and maintaining their bitcoin wallets. These services act like Paypal does for cash or credit card users, providing the online exchange system for bitcoin, and as such, they’re likely to charge fees. It’s interesting to note that Paypal does not accept or transfer bitcoins.

marcusfe

It's no longer a matter of question but I have to say that cryptocurrency is helping me already. There are many business opportunities I've been exposed to since I started this cryptocurrency trading. Cryptocurrency trading has taught me the better way of investment. I've been able to learn that when you're investing you don't have to be in haste.

Haypril

The so called digital currencies has been more of a blessing to me than threat. in fact, I have not been affected directly by the threat it possess. Investing in Crypto currencies has been a great deal for me and I've earned money than I should if it were to be mutual funds or stock exchange. My only concern is the threat it possess because of the fact that it is untraceable.

Hena101

There are many ways crypto currency will help me as I m have seen how it helps a lot of people. Many became millionaire over a night because of crypto currency and many will became in fact God willing I will be amongst the next set of people to achieve being millionaire at a low age if the price of crypto currency keep appreciating as we are witnessing now so they are many ways it can help.

Cryptocurrency has exposed me to do many information out there. Before now, I was learning how to trade Forex but couldn't get the tricks. But then when I decided to face cryptocurrency, I began to understand what it entails to trade.

Cryptocurrency also has helped me to make money. I have not made so much yet though, but it can only get better from here.

springtech

Fraud: Individuals cryptocurrencies are digital and cannot be counterfeited or reversed arbitrarily by the sender, as with credit card charge-backs.
Immediate Settlement:Purchasing real property typically involves some third parties (Lawyers, Notary), delays, and payment of fees. In many ways, the bitcoin/cryptocurrency blockchain is like a “large property rights database,” says Gallippi. Bitcoin contracts can be designed and enforced to eliminate or add third party approvals, reference external facts, or be completed at a future date or time for a fraction of the expense and time required to complete traditional asset transfers.
Lower Fees: There aren’t usually transaction fees for cryptocurrency exchanges because the miners are compensated by the network (Side note: This is the case for now). Even though there’s no bitcoin/cryptocurrency transaction fee, many expect that most users will engage a third-party service, such as Coinbase, creating and maintaining their bitcoin wallets. These services act like Paypal does for cash or credit card users, providing the online exchange system for bitcoin, and as such, they’re likely to charge fees. It’s interesting to note that Paypal does not accept or transfer bitcoins.
Cryptocurrency has indeed come to stay, it has made my life and that of many other youths better. With our economy getting bad everyday, with the pandemic biting hard on several economies including that of world powers. Cryptocurrency has brought about an undisputable tenure of unstoppable revolution, one that has brought smiles to the faces of people. I had my first encounter with Bitcoin in 2016, and since then the journey has been getting better. I wished i concentrated my investment efforts on Bitcoin alone. This year alone, the number of Bitcoin millionaires is really alarming. This is no doubt a great feat for BITCOIN.