How widely sprayed is cryptocurrency seen as an investment.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
We live in a world today where they are many and experienced growing investment platforms whether offline or online that are possibly considered to be investible and worthy to be invested . But for the purpose of this thread will be discussing on how widely spread the investment activity of cryptocurrency is . In my region which is Nigeria the investment activity of cryptocurrency is considered to be one of the most endorsed and engaged online activity by majority of individuals and by far it has been one of the online investment opportunity that have turned a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires and for a certainty this kind of investment requires critical training and special experience so that an individual can have full knowledge on how to constantly accurately and sufficiently predict the cryptocurrency and forex market so as to trade on a profit and not on losses .

Since the Year 2019 I have pick up the training of becoming a cryptocurrency and forex trader or investor , because I believe that somehow cryptocurrency and forex is the future and so starting now to gain full knowledge of it is totally an advisable and a good thing to do and to be knowledgeable about .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I personally do not need anyone's verification to be able to point out the fact that cryptocurrency investment is considered to be a very interesting investment because majority of individuals who engage in cryptocurrency investment and also in cryptocurrency trading tends to make it and achieve financial freedom as long as they get the receipt authority and the requisite experience and training on how to successfully and adequately predict the crypto-currency market so as to be able to know which cryptocurrency token is about to rise in value and which cryptocurrency tokens is about to fall in value so that they can speculate the price of which coin or token to absolutely buy .

Another kind of investment which also exist in the criteria or category of cryptocurrency investment includes forex trading . Forex is the abbreviated word of foreign exchange and according to research more than uncountable billions of dollars passed through the foreign exchange investment programs . And so it is left for you to determine what amount of money out of these billions of dollars that passes through the foreign exchange programs that would be yours for the taking . To get access to this you must be well experienced and trained on forex trading .