Loans How well can I rely on government loan.

Haibso2003

Government loans are one of the most sought loans in the country. My country is how reliable are government loans?
There are times when you're applying for a loan and it will take almost a year for you to get feedback sometimes she won't even get any feedback from them you just have to forget about it. Government loan is getting more and more unreliable by the day. And when they finally decide to give out the email give you less than the amount you requested for. I don't think government loans are worth these days. I might just be the one who has never gotten lucky with them though. Have you had any positive experience with government loans before?.

funmi

Verified member
Am sure you already have answers to your questions in your mind already before asking the question. The truth is said already by you. So let us not bit around the bush And go straight to the point. In my own country, government loan application and disbursement of money is almost impossible. I would have said it is impossible but I know that there is a part of the country that people are given loan from the government but am not from that part.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It depends on your country. Personally, obtaining loan in my country is the most difficult thing you will want to try. It is done with preferential treatment and political affinity. I don't even bother myself trying to applying for it because I do see it as a waste of time.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing I can say is that a government loan is a kind of relief in the sense that the interest rate is not that high and it can be spread over a long period of time. This way it is not going to affect your salary much. Sometimes government gives out forgivable loan in which they are not going to ask for you to repay.

Bashbash

Government loan is not reliable especially when you need it urgently you have to go to private sector for the loan, because government loan you can be waiting till enternity without even getting any feedback from, they will share it among them self by who you know, before you can get it

MOSIUR

In my home country, people want government loans but they cannot get loans very easily. For getting loans, you have to roam after the officials and waste your valuable time behind it. Some officials may want to take bribe secretly. These are the problems here and so, people have lost hope to get loans from the government.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If you can secure a government loan, then you are lucky as the repayment will not be a problem. They always give low interest rate and aside this, they sdlo give longer time for it to be repaid. Maybe this is the reason why it is always difficult to secure it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing I can say is that government loan is very hard to come by in my country. Government loan is for the selected people over here. You must have political party affiliation with the government of the day before you can secure a government loan. Another option is that you must be ready to bribe your way to the top before you secure government loan.

D

Deleted member 28127

Most of the governments how are facing issues are just getting loans to pay the salary of their employees and this is the wrong choice the money borrowed is intended to do investments that could bring new returns to the state not for consume this money and borrow new funds because by this way the state will face more problems.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have never had a positive experience with government loans before. It is so hard to get them here in my country. You will have to do so much paperwork but sometimes they don't even get back to you. Yet you have to wait for so long. Personally, I prefer these days to not even try such loans.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Government loans can be very hard to secure if you are not a government worker in my country. Those who managed to secure the loan from the government don't usually pay back. The reason is that once a new regime came about you don't usually pay attention to the past loans. Government loans usually come with little interest.

Caramelle

In my country, it is easier to secure a government loan if you are employed. More often, government agencies that grant loans are custodians of our pension premiums and membership contributions. Access to low-interest loans is just one of the benefits of being employed in a private or government office. Payments for these loans are coursed through the employers who deduct the amortizations from the payroll. Government loans are usually payable within 24 months. In some cases, they may even offer condonation of penalties for late payment. There are also loan facilities for businesses, agriculture, and fishery businesses and they usually come with minimal interest. There are laws that make these loans readily accessible to certain sectors of society.

Government agencies may offer even lower interest and softer terms for those that are residing in calamity-stricken areas. Recently, the government extended both financial assistance and business loans to SMEs that were badly hit by the pandemic. When it comes to securing government loans, the applicant must show good faith and the capacity to pay back. Employees with regular occupations as well as self-employed individuals who are operating a legitimate and officially registered business stand a better chance of being granted a government loan.​

Mellorando

Banned
There are a lot of scams on the internet proving to be valid government loans which will no doubt request your bank account and bank BVN exposing such confidential information to this scam sites you lead to fraudulent activities
Government home loans and other federally backed loans are often more affordable, can have lower interest rates and are often easier to qualify for than personal or conventional loans.Government loans are either direct loans or guaranteed loans. With a direct loan, you're borrowing money directly from a government agency. All loan payments will be made to pay back the government. With a guaranteed loan, you're borrowing money from a private government-approved lender.