How we remove kidney stones by using herbs?

Ayeshabashir

As we all know that health is very important and in order to maintain yòur health good and fit then for this it is important that your body should be removea from all the diseases kindney stones is very major problem in many people and it proves to be very lethal for the people so guys today i will tell you the herb that helps a lot in remove the kidney stones the name of this herb is basil because the acetic acid which is present inside it helps to remove the kidney stone and tge procedure of using this is that we take a basil seeds and dip it in water the seeds soaks the water and drink this water help to remove tge calcium based kidney stone it is also used to balance uric acid and secondly pattharcatta leaf is traditionally used to remove kidney stones and urinary insufficiency and third kalwathi seeds is normally used to remove stones and the method of using this is that take a 1 tablespoon of kalwathi seed and mix it in 1 cup of water and boil it until half cup left and strain it and drink it hope ao you will like my post

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Is there a conclusive study on the herb that you mentioned regarding the removal of kidney stone? I have a plant in my garden that is claimed to dissolve kidney stones. I assume that there is a conclusive study on the "sambong" plant because there is already a Sambong Pill in the pharmacy which the urologist prescribed to my wife. That was in 2006. When the doctor said that the sambong leaves can be boiled to make a tea that the patient can drink I tried to find that kind of plant. Since that year I have planted that Sambong plant and we are using the leaves to make tea for dissolving the kidney stone of my wife. I can attest that it is very effective because it's been more than 10 years that my wife did not experience the symptoms anymore. Several people are also using the Sambong leaves courtesy of my garden.