D

Deleted member 13140

When it comes to writing articles alot of people find it hard, I don't know why, maybe it's the time and energy to research and all that, so they find it easy to just copy and use article rewriting software to twist the words.

But well we all know value should come first so the best way to come up with article idea is to read a book on the related subject.
But well, alot of people won't like to spend that much time reading a whole book.

Well That's why we have the Internet Right? To find asnwers to our problems, in this case you can find content for anything you want to write about (I feel sorry for the first bloggers who had to come up with articles by themselves)
Though every measure calls for certain sacrifice.

Now Here is The deal: if you want to write a blog post the best idea is to read, read and read, 6 or 5 articles on that topic you want to write about, that should be enough I think.

This shouldn't take you more than a day, it shouldn't even take 3hrs i guess.

I would say visit the library if we were in the 80s, but well we have Google, so what's ever in your mind Google it right away. Try rephrasing it abit if you aren't getting the flow.
If you're done, start writing immediately, you'll write like an expert even if you don't have much knowledge.

Why?
Because you read expert views on the topic so different ideas are just floating around your mind, so just put them in words before they float away.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I started my first blog, I did not write a single post, I did not even write about us page. I hired a professional content writer. I paid $10 per post. The website was approved by adsense and it is earing from adsense. When I created my second blog, I write my content, the website was rejected by adsense.

D

Deleted member 13140

When I started my first blog, I did not write a single post, I did not even write about us page. I hired a professional content writer. I paid $10 per post. The website was approved by adsense and it is earing from adsense. When I created my second blog, I write my content, the website was rejected by adsense.
Jeez lady, ? take it easy @Mika, you trying to scare me.. cause its working.

I know writing content can be pretty difficult but I didn't really think it would be too difficult

Last edited by a moderator:

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Jeez lady, ? take it easy @Mika, you trying to scare me.. cause its working.

I know writing content can be pretty difficult but I didn't really think it would be too difficult
Writing shouldn't be a big problem for you if you have an in-depth knowledge about the niche you set up your blog.

Take for instance, I have a friend who is a graduate of animal science and husbandry.

He set up a blog talking about different farm animals. It is not difficult for him to come up with content because he has already acquire enough knowledge why in the university.

it is not necessary to become a grab it before you can write a blog posts like an expert.

You just need to be very good at doing research write out the outcome of your research the way you understand it and you are good to go to write as an expert.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
No matter how much expert knowledge you might think you have, that might not work for your blog. You are an expert writer with expert knowledge on the topic, yet your blog might not succeed. becoming successful with blog means you know how to attract search engine traffic and social media traffic.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You need to put on journalist thinking cap on whenever you are planning to write an expert content for your blog. The research any topic deeply in order to come up with an in-depth content on that topic. you can do this by searching various educational website on the topic you want to write about so that your content will be stand out among the rest.