Trading Discussion HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY

AFF REP

Say you dont have money in your real account. You need to upload money to your real account. How do you do?
Log on to your skrill account. Deposit to real account.

When you put positions in my experience suppose you want put a buy position, see whether there is big difference in pips. Both buy price and sell price similar, you wont loss easily.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the information. I guess you are teaching us how to fund our forex account right? If that's the case, it should be taken with seriousness because most people, especially don't know how to fund their accounts. The question I have then is that, can we fund our accounts directly from local banks

lovelucia55

You are right , only skrill is the best way to transfer your money.

Robson Dey

Loosing money is a common thing in forex market. Even those who are professional in forex market also loss money in forex market. But if you are wise enough to make a good choice loss can be recovered and you can get profit from you investment. A lot of people don't show interest on investing in forex market just because of the fear of loosing money.
If you have faced problem to decide what is good for you, you can take help of the good broker existed in the forex market. I always take help from Forex4you to take any decision of investment. they help me to execute my plan and make profit. After joining with them, I never loose my money.