How to Survive Covid-19

Mika

VIP Contributor
Ever since the first case of Corona Virus was reported in the country back in early 2020, I was very careful. I always maintained social distancing, I frequently washed my hands or used sanitizer, I did not go out but if I had to I always put on a mask. Yet, I caught Covid.

Here are the things I did to fight Corona Virus

I treated the symptoms like fever, cough, sore throat, diarrhea with medication.

I started eating herbs like ginger, garlic, turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, giloy, tulsi, etc.

I drank a lot of hot water, ate warm foods, and avoided food and drinks from the fridge.

I ate protein-rich and calcium-rich foods.

I performed breathing exercises, 3-4 times a day, for 20-30 minutes in each session.

I gave steam treatment to my face and gargled with hot salty water.

My conditions improved after 14 days.

arunima25

Verified member
I took all the precautions as you mentioned but still I got the virus. The second wave in our country was bad and now thankfully it's subsiding. Every other household had a case. I didn't get any symptoms other than headache, weakness and weight loss. I treated myself with only home remedies and no medication was required. I regularly do yoga and Pranayam ( breathing exercises). That helped me. I am now just trying to gain my weight back.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You may be right with the treatment of flu that can be effective against covid. However, I know of many covid patients who availed of such treatment but did not survive. I guess the body's immunity is the focal point of covid. If your immunity is strong then you can easily survive with the home remedy.

arunima25

Verified member
You may be right with the treatment of flu that can be effective against covid. However, I know of many covid patients who availed of such treatment but did not survive. I guess the body's immunity is the focal point of covid. If your immunity is strong then you can easily survive with the home remedy.
Oh, definitely body's immunity is the key to fight any disease and especially an infection like covid. The virus is still a mysterious one and with each wave new and more dangerous variants are coming. And they are bringing new symptoms and long term side effects. Even vaccination is not able to stop the spread. One needs to work on building the immunity of body through good diet, lifestyle and exercise to fight such viruses and other infections. We might get many more viruses of these sorts in future and WHO has already warned us of that.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are some people that can survive the coronavirus virus without even needing medicine because they have a stronger immune system and they do not have any underlying conditions such as asthma or any other lung related infection. some people especially older people with weak immune system at the one that are likely to die from the infection.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Corona Virus attacks your lungs. Therefore, you need to eat foods that helps your lung health. Corona Virus also attacks you immune system, therefore, you need to earn foods to improve your immune system. Researches have shown that if you are vegetarian or eat lots of vegetables, you can easily survive Covid.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Covid is not as pronounced in my country. Maybe because I stay in a tropical region which has so much heat than cool moments. At times, I go out without using nose masks and using those sanitizer. But it doesn't mean I don't have other ways of protecting myself against it.

Empress

Verified member
We can survive covid 19 by abiding by the preventive measures like using nose mask when in public, creating social distance and also make sure you sanitize your hands Regularly most especially before you put it in the eye, nose or mouth as it is very easy to contract covid easily like that