Hot wallets How to stop smart contracts from stealing your crypto

Josemendez

Verified member
Each time we interact with smart contracts , we give them some permission that can grant them access to spend our tokens or send tokens to us without our approval . This is the reason why some of us witnessed hashpanda tokens sent to us even without our approval.

All you need to do is to log unto BSC Allowance
Connect it for any network you want to check if there is smart contract that can steal your funds. Once you connect it , you will see list of smart contracts that can send and spend tokens in / from your wallet.
You will see an option beside it where you will have to revoke the address thus you will deny the address access to your funds.

Those that use trustwallet can go ahead and enable transaction signing from the settings under security.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know how these things that you have just said can be done because I've never experienced it in my cryptocurrency wallet before. if I am going for airdrop I have a special cryptocurrency wallets that are is only for airdrop alone. With this all this thing's of sending out cryptocurrency without permission can be avoided.