How to stop bleeding gums

Do you experience bleeding gums while brushing, this might be due to different issues which one is through hard brushing or you have poor dental hygiene. The good thing is you can prevent this teeth issue from persisting.

You should help keep your dental health in better condition through doing the following:

Start with having a good dental hygiene. Brush twice daily and maybe floss once a day

If you are a smoker, stop smoking to help your body fight Bacteria that might bring gum diseases

You can always rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide to help remove plaque and keep the teeth from bleeding

Increase Your intake of vitamin c to help strengthen your immune system. This will enable you fight Bacteria that are fighting the gum.

What do you think?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you for your useful advice and tips. My gums are really very sensitive because I used to brush them very hard using a hard toothbrush.
Now I am more careful and I use a soft toothbrush so as to stop my gums from bleeding.I think that we can ask our dentist for further information.

Empress

Verified member
We can stop bleeding gums by using garlic or clove to the particular spot where the bleeding is occurring because garlic and clove are really good for oral health and infections and there is no doubt that it won't work and we should watch the kind of brush that we use because hard brush can also cause bleeding gum

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
We can stop bleeding gums by using garlic or clove to the particular spot where the bleeding is occurring because garlic and clove are really good for oral health and infections and there is no doubt that it won't work and we should watch the kind of brush that we use because hard brush can also cause bleeding gum
Thank you for sharing this useful information Empress. I really did not know that garlic or clove can stop bleeding gums and that they are good for oral health. I will definitely try them because I have sensitive gums. I will also inform my family and friends about it.

Krishrish

Garlic can be use to stop bleeding gums by putting eating it and putting it on the gum to treat within some minutes

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
We can try home remedy like clove or garlic and put in the spot where the bleeding is and it will help to heal it fast
Hi Acerrim.Thank you very much for your informative message. Nice to hear that clove and garlic can help with bleeding.
I will inform my family and friends about it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Putting salt and warm water to the spot for like 3 minutes is also effective for reducing bleeding though it is not as effective as garlic
Hi Aceenmi.Thank you very much for your advice. I really did not know that salt and warm water help bleeding gums. I will inform my family and friends.Thanks for sharing.