How to start rearing of snail

Starting a snail business is not difficult but very interesting this is because in some regions like mine you will need just a little amount of capital to start and sometimes you won't need capital at all in order to start rearing of snails.
First step getting your mother snail. Some persons buy few snails in the market in order to start rearing them but I normally advice you pick snails from the bush if that is possible in your location because when I pick my snails myself, they tend to lay more healthier eggs than the ones gotten from the market due to shading under the sun.
Secondly where to house your snails. This is very important as your snails would need a comfortable place in order to lay eggs, you can provide a cage or use tyres. Finally their feeding, snails love fresh vegetables or get their mixed feed from the market.

How do you think is best to start rearing of snails.

Daykas

Wow this help a lot but with the look of things nowadays I think the best way to rear a snail is to acquire a better land.
Where there will be space for green vegetables to grown very well.
And also try make the place well ventilated, there should be availability of water also

Planet408

Snail farming is a very lucrative business which I discovered recently. One thing I love about the business is that it is a silent business. It doesn't make noise at all. Moreso, it's demand is high. Alot of food places or restaurants look for snails. And you don't need too much capital to even start the business. Sure, it is such a business I love in animal farming.