How to start mobile toilet business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is one business that is thriving and lucrative now. What you need is to know about the events and different occasions in town to render your services. You can also make money even from passerby on the street that need to use the toilet. So how do you kick start this business:

• Start with a feasibility studies and find out where the market is really booming to station there
  • Draw up your business on how you would succeed at it
  • Get your capital ready to help you put the business in motion
  • Register your mobile toilet business and get other licenses too
  • Get a good space for your business and purchase your mobile toilet
  • Then advertise your business
What’s your thought?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I like this very good idea it really make sense. It will really profitable if one can get good location and just site it there. Make sure one package the service very well. Make it unique that people will be continent to comfort themswlf there at any time. Make the price avoidable.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I know this kind of businesses exist but they are not very popular because it is related to toilet but people are making a whole lot of money from it. You need to look for where big events are happening because there are some instances where there is no toilet available and people can easily use it and pay you.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I like this very good idea it really make sense. It will really profitable if one can get good location and just site it there. Make sure one package the service very well. Make it unique that people will be continent to comfort themswlf there at any time. Make the price avoidable.
Yeah I agree with you,, it all about packaging making sure everywhere is clean and appealing to the eyes. When once this is achieve getting people to use the toilet will be very easy and money will be made. It a unique way of making money though it might be stressful but it still worth it

MoneyMaker1

1. Do Proper Feasibility Studies.
  2. Arrange a balances Business Plan.
  3. Get Your Kickoff Capital Ready.
  4. Get Your mobile toilet business registered and Properly Licensed.
  5. Rent a Space.
  6. Buy Your mobile toilets, Facility.
  7. Market and Advertisement.

Good luck

Verified member
Some organization or company deals in business like this though it is not rampant.People do mobile toilet business especially in occasion where there is no toilet or good rest room for dignitaries so the only alternative is to come with mobile toilet and people will patronize such person especially people that are not comfortable using any kind of toilet anyhow.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree that a portable toilet (that is called Portalet here) is one good business for renting. However, the rental is usually for a big event in the open field. In the motorcycle races called Motocross where the venue is in the mountain side the Portalet is a necessity because the audience would be needing that. However, it would be operating at a loss if there is no demand like now in this pandemic era when events are not allowed.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have never have had a business as this and I might never consider starting a business like this one. It is not that I hate this kind of business, it is just that I am not into it. However, I believe there is a lot of money to be made in this line of business. You can even recycle the waste and make organic fertilizer.