How to Start Making Money as a Writer on Fiverr

Mika

VIP Contributor
Fiverr is a popular freelancing platform. While most of the freelancing platforms require you to bid on available jobs to make money, Fiverr requires you to create a service and then sell your service. If you are a writer, you can sell all sorts of writing services, from copywriting to ebook writing.

Making money on Fiverr is absolutely possible, however, a lot of people, especially those who have joined the platform recently, usually complain that they are unable to sell their services. Here are some tips based on my own experience.

Create a strong profile: Before ordering your service, buyers will always check your profile. They will buy only they are convinced. You can give them the impression that you are the best freelancer by showcasing your works.

Keep the price low: While there is nothing wrong with charging $20 per article of 1000 words, people will rarely from a new freelancer when the rate is high. Fiverr gigs start from $5 and you can start by offering 2 articles for this price. This will increase your chances of selling, and getting good reviews.

Create specialized services: Instead of general category, create niche-based writing services. For example, instead of creating “I will write an ebook” create “I will write children ebook” service.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Fiverr just like other platforms requires you to be very strategic and knowledgeable if you must make money for yourself on them. Freelancing presently is very popular and that has automatically made it to be very competitive.

If you do not have proper knowledge of some certain things you may end up not being able to make money as a freelancer on the internet. if you're venturing into freelancing it is always important and necessary you focus on a particular niche and build reputation around it.

That way you can become a level 2 seller on fiverr after some period of time. It is also very necessary and important for you to keep your pay rate low when compared to others who have been on the platform for a while.

The reason is because it will give you a better opportunity of making some good amount of money and becoming successful.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah one can make money on fiverr as a writer, this is a big freelancing platform on the internet, it is always good to start with creating a strong profile because clients will always check a seller profile. before ordering a service so it is always good to give a good impression to get their attention
Another will be Keep the price low so that you attract clients especially as a good seller. Clients will always look away when the rate is high. Keep the price low so that you will increase your chances of selling and making money it will be awesome too to create specialized services since a lot of people are already doing the general category. You wold make good money by creating niche-based writing services. You would likely be able to attract new clients from rendering these specialized services. I have a profile on fiverr maybe I need to be active on there.