How to start a cleaning business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You can make money now off your skill or talent as a cleaner at home. You don't just have to keep your home clean you can do for others and start making money off it. You can't believe the number of people that are needing people that can come clean their homes daily while they are away at work

You start by getting some materials that will help you with home cleaning like anti dust brown,flat mop, multipurpose cleaners, squeeze buckets, vacuum cleaners, a strong sponge etc.

Getting these materials will help you execute your job with ease and get the home as clean as possible

Remember that first impression matters if you get the job done properly and as clean as your client wanted, you would not only get a client for keeps but you would also might be getting your job by a referral that might have been sent from this first patronizer. So what this means is that you should be able to execute the job to the best of your ability.

Cleaning business in 2022 is lucrative as people are really appreciating this service now and wouldn't mind paying much to get their home perfectly cleaned and kept as healthy as possible. So go for it.

What's your thoughts?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Starting a cleaning business is a good venture. It’s also a great way to make money, as you can see from the following information.

These tips will help your business off the ground:

1. Know what you need. You may need cleaning supplies, such as brooms and mops; cleaning products like bleach and disinfectants; vacuums (if you don’t want to use your own); vacuum bags; and tools like screwdrivers and hammers. You may also need to purchase cleaning equipment, such as steam cleaners or carpet cleaners, if you plan on doing deep-cleaning jobs for clients.

2. Know how much it will cost you to start up this type of business before actually starting it up. This includes expenses such as purchasing all of your equipment as well as paying yourself an hourly wage while working on developing a client base.

3. Next up is hiring employees: you should have at least one other person working with you if possible (but preferably more). Hiring employees can be tricky but there are plenty of resources out there that can help guide your decision making process.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your submission is apt. As cleaning business is very lucrative it is also competitive now in my area I see a lot of cleaning businesses. So I know one needs to be unique to be able to stand out. Like you have rightly mentioned you need to know first your budget and see if you can start off smoothly with that without having to borrow. I'm one advocate of not starting any business on a loan. I don't just like the idea since it most times come with high interest so it is always better to start with your savings or whatever money you have as t that time

To make your cleaning business as sparkle as you can, you would need to have some very important tools or materials. Remember that the need for cleaning is to keep the home as super clean as possible. So you need to give a top notch service not just a basic cleaning that even anyone can offer. You would need a call back from your clients so you need the right materials to get the job excellently done.

Then the last one if possible will be to get able hands that would be assisting you.