How to start a block manufacturing business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is one business that is lucrative because it is one raw materials needed by builders. If you are looking to start the business then you need to have the following:

• Get a land or a space to mould and store your blocks
  • Get a diesel lister that will enable to power your molding machine
  • Moulding blocks need good amount of water daily, so you can sink a borehole to help you
  • Get the vibrating machine that will mould the blocks to shape
  • You would need to buy cements as it is the vital raw material here
  • Make a shed that will shield your working tools and equipment from any weather condition
  • Then contact builders to patronize your business
Add your thoughts

Moni

Y
This is one business that is lucrative because it is one raw materials needed by builders. If you are looking to start the business then you need to have the following:

• Get a land or a space to mould and store your blocks
  • Get a diesel lister that will enable to power your molding machine
  • Moulding blocks need good amount of water daily, so you can sink a borehole to help you
  • Get the vibrating machine that will mould the blocks to shape
  • You would need to buy cements as it is the vital raw material here
  • Make a shed that will shield your working tools and equipment from any weather condition
  • Then contact builders to patronize your business
Add your thoughts
Yes this is a booming business. People are doing it at my place and not only blocks but corvettes and pavement blocks too. I might have a ideal of becoming rich but one must also consider the factors involve as you listed them above. In my country, only one block is almost $1

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Y

Yes this is a booming business. People are doing it at my place and not only blocks but corvettes and pavement blocks too. I might have a ideal of becoming rich but one must also consider the factors involve as you listed them above. In my country, only one block is almost $1
Yeah it is a lucrative business but. One must first know what it entails that is why I'm already listing it here. So that one will know what is involved. The thing with business is that it's never easy so it petinenent.to brace up and do all it takes to do the business

Setho

VIP Contributor
A block manufacturing industry can be very very lucrative if you create it in a good location like place where it is still developing or in the urban suburbs. If you want to create a block industry, you're going to need a valuable feedstock off sand, cements and stones and this is in addition to having a piece of land.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Our neighbor who is building a 3-story structure is making their own concrete blocks instead of buying. The owner said that they can save as if they are earning from the concrete blocks. I had seen how they do it with the sand and cement. It is very easy to mold the blocks and drying takes just a day or 2. For a business that is good if there is a demand.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
The block manufacturing business is a really good idea. But I bet it requires you to have a really high amount of money to start it. The machines and raw materials needed for this must be so expensive. You also need to know the business well so as to run it and have a good location for it for easy transportation to construction sites.