How to stand out from your competitors.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Sometimes having competitors in a particular market could be very daunting, sometimes no one calls for it it just happened rather than focusing on how to eliminate your competitors completely focus on how to channel your audience to patronize your business. No doubt having competitors in the same market could be very tough for you to reach your audience or customers
But yet do not lose your focus but try to channel your energy and resources to connect with your customers or clients and leave the rest for them to decide who to patronize there are various ways you can outsmart your competitors even though they sell and showcase the same products as soon as some of which are:
1. Improve customer service: customer service is one of the thing that could keep your customers loyalty toward you if your customer service is is way more better than that of your competitors then there is every possibility that you have a lot of customer loyalty more than them.

2. Quality product: there a lot of people out there who sell fake and bad products claiming for them to be original to answer what's your competitors you need to sell the right quality productthat is to say you need to be honest truthful in the kind of product and services that you sell or offer to your customers, you are noticed by them because of your honest and truthful services they will be forever drawn to you.

3. Trends: a lot of people don't know which goods and services are trending presently in the market some of which could be your competitors so take the initiative within yourself to sell and offer the trending goods and services in the market because this is what exactly draws customers to patronize your business.

D

Deleted member 28127

Sometimes you have a particular idea or original idea that not everyone could thing about then you could bit your competitors otherwise if it is not happened means you can invent with production team new manner of work.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Standing out in a crowded market can be difficult. Businesses need to ensure they stand out from their competitors in order to thrive.

When you are competing with the top brands in your niche, you need the best products to stand out from your competitors. You need to be consistent and have good customer relation strategy.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is indeed a major concern for business men and women, because their major objective is to maximize profit and one way to do that is to stand out of the crowd and beat their competitors in the same line of business.

Well there are a few things we may over look sometimes that truly counts when no is trying to have a healthy competition and beat your competitors.

The first step I will suggest is for one to take a critical analysis of your competitors and look out for their weakness and strength, then it will be good to exploit their weakness and make this areas of their weakness your area of strength, this will naturally draw the attention of the customers to you.

Then another thing one must consider is your customers relations, having a good customers relation will boost the friendship between you and your customers and that will weaken external competitors.

Then on can also improve on the quality of the product or services one is rendering to the customers and try as much as possible to give your customers a sense of belonging by going all the way out to get feedback from them on their level of satisfaction with the product or services.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At times what pushes some business entrepreneurs far succeeding in their respective businesses, it's simply due to competition in the marketplace. If their is no competition on the business sector, some entrepreneurs will simply be lady and wouldn't take customers as priority since their is no competition to compete with when it comes to attracting the attention of the people. But with competition, you can simply stay up and running, wouldn't like your counterparts to grab your opportunities by winning more of the customers through the catchy products you displayed.

E

eldavis

Though no one wants competition, everyone wants it easy but the truth of the matter is that competition in most cases makes you improve and put in your very best. There are times where people feel to stand out you need to do something extremely special or different, but in most cases to be different and to stand out amongst competition be it in business or in anything you are doing is just to be yourself. People these days are trying to copy does they feel are experts. Yes learn from these experts but do not try to be exactly like them.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Competition competition is something that will continue to be in any particular business in which you choose to venture into,and of course there are things you need to do in order to stand out among your competitors and become very successful in business. it doesn't make sense for someone to try to eliminate his competitors because everyone needs to be in business and competition is a very big advantage to the customers because they would have a lot of options to choose from. for you to stand out among the competitors you must be able to produce quality products. This is one of the most important aspects of standing out among your competitors because when your product is of a very good quality you will be able to sell your products. it is also very important for you to invest good amount of money into advertising your products. When you create a lot of awareness and people become interested in what you produce then there is a higher chance that the public will choose your products over your competitors'. Improving customer service as you have stated is also another good point in which you must put into consideration to stand out.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to competition I believe more in the quality of customer service than in the quality of the product. In our wet market there are more than 10 vendors of vegetables. When you look at the products, the quality is almost the same for all the vendors. But I buy from one vendor because the attendants treat me as a friend. They even ask what I would cook when I buy vegetables. There's the comment that our lunch would be delicious and would even joke if they can visit us for lunch. I value that short banter with me hence I always buy vegetables from that vendor.

In other products, of course, the quality of the product is supreme over all other factors. However, most buyers are concerned with the price even if the quality is the best (like the iPhone) but they do not have the budget so they will settle for a lower quality (like Samsung). It is not easy to choose when you are shopping with less money because the budget is your primary concern.