How to Sell Tons of Books on Amazon

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are good at writing and want to make money as a writer, you need to publish a book/ebook on KDP. If you have already done that and failed to generate sales, here is an effective strategy that will generate tons of book sales on Amazon.

After you publish your book on Amazon, the price to $0. Then go to Facebook and create an ad for your book. In your ad, specifically, mention what benefits the users will get from the book for free. Run the ad for at least 30 days. While running ads, try to target your ad to the proper audience, also try to be very selective about your geographical target.

If your ad is good and if you have targeted your ad to the proper audience, you will see that your book has been downloaded multiple times. Go to the sales page, get emails of your buyers, and send emails to your entire buyers as a reminder to leave a review.

Change your book price. You will see your book will start generating sales.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Actually, I have used thus technique to build sales on my ebooks. However, instead of running ads on facebook, I ran Ads on Amazon. When people are surfing products on Amazon, and when they see your ad and if they like what is being offered they will download it. However, when a facebook users see your ad, they might not click on the ad as they are particularly not buyers. Even if they are interested in the ad, they might not check the link to go to Amazon to find about the product, instead they might ask a question by leaving a comment on your ad. If you want to run ads, try to run your ads on the platform where you are selling product. As far as offering your product for free is considered, you are trying to get reviews by offering the product for free. If you can get good reviews, this actually helps.