How to Sell Digital Courses

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you have published digital courses (either on learning sites or your own site), here are some methods that might help you sell your courses.

Run ads: Run ads on the platform you have published the course, or use third-party ads such as Google ads, Facebook ads to generate a sale

Launch a webinar: Launch a free webinar (your webinar should be on the same niche ). Advertise your webinar so that you can get maximum participants. Use your free webinar to sell your courses. Instead of directly running ads for your course, running ads for a free webinar and selling via webinar is a better strategy.

Create short videos: Create short videos about your course and publish the videos on multiple platforms.

Hire infleuncers: Hire influencer in your industry and promote your course through these infleuncers.

Build an audience: Build an audience on social media and start promoting your courses to your audience. This is comparatively a better strategy. Instead of running ads for your product, you can advertise your social page and build audience.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@Mika it is not really complicated you just provide a 30 minutes explication in youtube then refer to full course in Udemy of 1 hour and half then broke people will just learn basis and people that pay for full course on Udemy will get full details. It doesn't require all these.

Mika

VIP Contributor
@saoussen5765 even though I mentioned creating short videos about your course and publishing them on multiple platforms to promote your course, I seem to have missed one very easy method to sell your course. Well, I appreciate your suggestion. Youtube is one of the most popular learning platforms. A lot of people use youtube to learn. I even know people who learned ethical hacking by watching youtube videos. You can use youtube to sell your courses through multiple methods. Some of the common methods include publishing a short course, or course intro on youtube and then encouraging viewers to buy your course and selling membership through Patreon. Livestreaming can also help you sell your courses. you can organize free live streaming and use your streaming to sell your course. However, in order to sell your course via youtube, you need to have a lot of subscribers and your videos need to have a lot of views.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of platforms specifically built for selling digital courses and some of the popular options are skillshare, Udemy, etc. However, these platforms are very competitve, which means a lot of people are selling the same course, thus, selling your course is difficult. You can try selling form your site. If you have traffic you can easily sell courses. however, even if you do not have traffic you can try advertising on social sites to generate sales. Another way ot selling digital course is through zoom classroom, facebook live, or youtube live, etc. You can charge subscription fees for your courses.