Crypto How To Select The Right Crypto Trading Pair?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am trying to learn how to trade in cryptocurrencies and i have suffered from loss as a new trader. However, the loss which I suffered consisted of a few cents only. I am trying to seek advice in regards to crypto trading. One of the things that I have learned is the crypto trading pair. There are many crypto trading pairs such as ETH/USD, BTC/USD, ETH/BTC, BCH/LTC, LTC/BCH, etc. The big problem is that I am not sure how to select the right crypto trading pair. I have been using Payeer trading platform and I have seen a few crypto trading pair rising in price. Am I supposed to invest in crypto trading pair that are rising in price? This is because if they rise in price at the current rate, I will earn profits? I need some guidance. Thanks!

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Personally I'm trading I used a stable coin as a peer to the coin I want to trade such that when I make profit it is converted to stablecoin and I know I am not bothered because stablecoins loan from Chase I give you your trading BTC against LTC there is possibility of not making a significant being or not being able to see you again because both of them are volatile coins.

minenovo

Personally, I just stick to the most popular ones like BTC/USD and ETH/USD because I have a relatively decent understanding of the way they develop.
As to when to invest, the general rule is to buy low and sell high, regardless of what exactly you are trading, be it cryptos, fiat currencies, commodities, stocks, etc.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Personally, I just stick to the most popular ones like BTC/USD and ETH/USD because I have a relatively decent understanding of the way they develop.
As to when to invest, the general rule is to buy low and sell high, regardless of what exactly you are trading, be it cryptos, fiat currencies, commodities, stocks, etc.
Yeah it is better you stick to what you know very well then you gradually explore other options because learning is very important in cryptocurrencies trading , because opportunity pop up on daily basis about some highly potential coins which you may not know if don't explore the platform you make use of .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We are on the same pace. I don't know how to choose the right pairs as well. I was told I need to pair a stable coin with unstable coin for me to make huge profit. I was told it is good if I can pair usdt with ripple or maybe lite coin.

minenovo

Yeah it is better you stick to what you know very well then you gradually explore other options because learning is very important in cryptocurrencies trading , because opportunity pop up on daily basis about some highly potential coins which you may not know if don't explore the platform you make use of .
That has certainly been my approach. As a newbie I made the mistake of expanding too fast and I learned a bitter lesson about it. Never again.