Saving Money How To Save More Money In The Holy Month Of Ramadan?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The Holy month of Ramadan is going on right now. It is a blessed month where Muslims fast and seek closeness to God Almighty. The Holy month of Ramadan is one of the months where many people tend to crate their won budget. In my country, when the month of Ramadan began, many people rushed to the supermarkets and started to buy groceries and other things that were required by people. I saw an unusual number of customers in the supermarket, as I myself visited supermarket a day before Ramadan began. people were rushing to buy stuff and a point came when the trolleys in the supermarket became short.

I think that this obviously means that people were spending an unusual amount of money in supermarkets because they needed to prepare for the Ramadan. This means that it is very important to create a great budget for the Ramadan. I have noticed that my own budget never broke out, as I am not actually spending that much money. However, since I do not make that much money, I am feeling like my budget is simply not sufficient enough. So, how do you create a budget in the blessed month of Ramadan and prepare for Eid-Ul-Fitr as well?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Interesting! Well, The holy month of Ramadan has started already. Allah commands us to fast during this month, and also to be generous with our earnings. Are you prepared financially for this month? Here are some ways that can help you save more money for the holy month of Ramadan:

1. Go out less often: going out for lunch or dinner takes a big chunk of your money. Instead, prepare your Iftar at home and go out very occasionally.

2. Do not get carried away by buying everything on sale. You don't need all those things that are on sale in order to break your fast. The key is to buy what you really need instead of what is on sale at a cheaper price. A good way to know if you really need something or not is to ask yourself, do I really need this? If yes then buy it, if not then leave it, it will only add up more expenses in your shopping cart.

3. Plan a budget for the entire month and stick to it! Make sure you don't go over budget because that will only add up more expenses and will make it harder for you to save money!

4. Keep track of your expenses throughout the entire month so that you can see how much you are able to spend or keep.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Saving is an habit that's comes from within it is something that's you must be willing to do and not signed must not be first to do it I have tried saving what I couldn't do to the fact that I like spending money lavish Lee which is really affected me financially but during the month

fasting because I can't eat so I save the money and use it later this as really help me but I think can I are everyone to save money for problems can come at any time so we must be financially ready for it I have also tried saving money but I think with time I will learned you have it of saving money because I have said a couple of money now and I must say it says really help me a lot because they're some things which parents wouldn't want to buy for you but ran you have money you can buy it for a self without expecting and I want to buy for you with money in your savings you don't need to depend on anyone for you needs for you be safe and your mind that you're financially stable in case of any emergency.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Interesting! Well, The holy month of Ramadan has started already. Allah commands us to fast during this month, and also to be generous with our earnings. Are you prepared financially for this month? Here are some ways that can help you save more money for the holy month of Ramadan:

1. Go out less often: going out for lunch or dinner takes a big chunk of your money. Instead, prepare your Iftar at home and go out very occasionally.

2. Do not get carried away by buying everything on sale. You don't need all those things that are on sale in order to break your fast. The key is to buy what you really need instead of what is on sale at a cheaper price. A good way to know if you really need something or not is to ask yourself, do I really need this? If yes then buy it, if not then leave it, it will only add up more expenses in your shopping cart.

3. Plan a budget for the entire month and stick to it! Make sure you don't go over budget because that will only add up more expenses and will make it harder for you to save money!

4. Keep track of your expenses throughout the entire month so that you can see how much you are able to spend or keep.

Well, this is what I do, actually. When it comes to Ramadan, I rarely go out for a dinner or spend money. I have been able to save more money this Ramadan because of many reasons. One of the main reasons is that I fast and I usually do not eat anything during the day. However, I do go outside after the Iftar dinner and spend some money to buy a few snacks. The Iftar dinner is prepared in my house by my family and this is why I do not even need to spend money as I do in normal days.

During the normal days, I usually have to spend money to buy breakfast. The key here is to contribute money, as you said that we must be generous when it comes to spending money and helping the poor and needy for the sake of Allah Almighty. I have also noticed that fasting is also helping me a lot and allowing me to refrain from eating a lots of food and this will also hopefully help me to spend less money food. I am just so proud of fasting during this blessed month and I hope that Allah will shower us with blessing this month and even after this holy month. Ameen!

Shigobad2020

Funny enough , the holy month of Ramadan is actually meant for fasting and moving closer to Allah through our fasting and prayer and it will be easier to save more money simply because you won't be eating food for some hours of the day , so you can save more.
Though some people spend more during the Ramadan period because they buy expensive fruits and Food to break their fast in the evening but to someone like me , its an opportunity to save more money in my account.

You have to avoid buying unecesarry expensive fruits or food you see your friends buying and that's why you need to be using the cashless policy and not move around with cash at hand ,
Have a proper budget planned for yourself which you need to follow throughout the time of Ramadan and not allow anyone to convince or influence you into spending more than what you don't plan .