how to save money

bebe braveson

I really do not know the aim of the thread starter but how can you just put a half baked update without any vital information regarding the investment site and the insurance is just too unrealistic and unbelievable. We ought to be careful while investing with all these investment that offers mouthwatering packages just to capture the attention of people.

According to the thread title, the best ways to increase and save your money is by investing in feasible ventures like; real estate business, agricultural business, cryptocurrencies trading. Real estate investment is now the new goldmine and although all businesses have risks, the real estate business has lower risk chances. Investing in real estate is a sure way of saving money because if you purchase a landed or house property, the value or worth would keep appreciating. Investing in agricultural activities like; palm oil, planting of crops is also a lucrative business. When I was in the North, you can purchase a land on lease and plant crops or pay farmers to plant and sell it for you, then you pay them commissions and take the larger part. You can also adopt the means of saving money Inna fixed deposit account.

Rachael

Verified member
Saving money has never been easy as a lot of determination is required. Basically, it would be very difficult for an individual who has no source of income to cultivate the habit of saving. Before an individual is able to save, he must have compensated himself by purchasing all the needed products or services required, using a scale of preference, then the remaining money can go for saving. There are many ways presently in which we can save our money based on the one which is best suitable for us. Going with the traditional method, one can save through the piggy box method by either saving; daily, weekly, monthly depending on one's financial capacity.

Another way of saving is by using the financial institutions to save, which could either be through a fixed deposit account, where you would gain some interests or through investing in treasury bill accounts where you loan your money to the government and get higher percentage when compared to the fixed deposit saving. There are other online methods of saving and the popular one in my location is piggy vest. it has been legitimate so far in disbursing funds at the end of the year to investors but I do not know the sustainability level. Finally, you can save money by investing in cryptocurrencies, stocks and shares or real estate investment.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think your post is mostly on how you can save money through investing in assets and I believe it is the right way to save. Because just saving in cash wouldn't cut it in the long run. Like my local currency that is devalued almost all the time keeping money in cash wouldn't make much sense as the money might not have much value in the future

So it will better to save in tangible assets like real estate, lands , gold and other treasures. The good thing about these ones is that the appreciate I'm value as the years roll by. A land bought for about $4000 now will appreciate up to $1&000 in the next few years. So you see you might just sell the asset and make times 3 of the original price. So what else would have been better this way. So saving is good with tangible assets

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
We absolutely do not need anyone to tell us or to inject in our body the ability to engage in saving money . Because merely knowing the benefits of saving money has already instilled in our mind why we must save money . The benefits of saving money is to been able to invest when a risk-free investment shows up . The benefits of saving is also to be able to cater , fund , and handle future unforeseen circumstances like paying of uncalled and unexpected bills , buying drugs for sickness and illness we may encounter , and also to be able to entertain an unexpected visitor . There are thousands of reasons why we must save but whatever the case may be , the act of saving shouldn't depend on how much or how less we earn or our income is.

Whether we are among the rich class of people or among the poor class of people the act of saving is absolutely for everyone . We shouldn't have the mindset that saving money is only for people that owns and enjoy huge and prestigious jobs with huge and attractive salary . Having a mindset like this will make us spend our money on worthless and unproductive things rather than saving it .