How to save money For business or anything you want

Willans

You can actually save money in your bank for an example when you have a good amount of money that you want to save you can save the money In any bank you want it a good thing to save money when you save you will know what you want to use the money to do when you save it means that you want use the money for a good and sweet able reason that why is good to save money in any situation you are you must save money if you want to use it for a important deal like business online .

firstly you should save money because of when you can experience downtime in a business downtime is when your business did not getting enough customers as it used to this can bring loss In revenue which can lead to crash in your business there are ways to save money for you business there are app where you can save money and get returnes after like 3months this are ways to save money so when you get money from your business you can save some in this apps like cowrywise, or piggy vest and other apps which can help you

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Saving money is a great way to ensure that you have money for emergencies, and it can also allow you to reach financial goals faster. Saving money doesn’t need to be complicated, and you don’t have to completely change your lifestyle to do it. There are simple ways to cut costs and save money that can fit into your life easily.

Here are some of the best, easiest ways to save money for any purpose.

1. Make a budget.

The first step in saving money is knowing how much you spend every month. If you don’t know how much you spend on things like groceries, dining out, entertainment and even your Netflix subscription, start tracking those expenses now.

A good budget tells you exactly how much money is coming in each month, and where it all goes. You can see if there are areas where you can cut back or eliminate spending altogether so that more of your income can go toward saving goals instead of being spent before it even reaches your bank account.

2. Pay yourself first by signing up for an automatic savings plan with your bank or credit union. Many banks will let you set up an automatic monthly transfer from your checking account into a savings account for proper savings.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Saving money is very possible as long as you put your mind to it. It all starts with making a plan on how much you need to buy that thing or to start a business. After you have planned, you need to find a source of the money to save.

For most people, the definite source is their income. But remember that is also where you get money to pay your bills. So you will either have to cut down some expenses or look for extra ways of earning money. That way, you will have enough to pay the bills and save.

Saving requires so much self discipline. This will enable you to control yourself whenever you have the urge to spend unnecessarily. It will also help you control the urge to take out the already saved money to buy something. So you should learn to say no to those urges and your self discipline will grow each time.

Then there is high need to find a secure account to save the money. It could be the bank or a mobile account that is trustworthy. It is also advisable that you save your money in a different account from that which you store money for your expenses.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The mistake so many people are likely to make is that they are always try to be saving money when they are in need of that money . To me this is not the best way because if you start saving money when you need , it will take a very long time for you to be able to save up to the needed money that you needs to use to start up the Business of your choice .

The most important thing we should always try to do is to save money planning for the future even when you don't really know what the money will be used for ,this will always help you in so many circumstances.

We also have to understand that even if we don't have or need money now , we will definitely needs money in the future and it is better for us to plan ahead .

For me I don't really have time to start saving immediately I need the money because that's not the best for me , I rather save it in preparation for the future and by using this strategy I have been able to help myself in so many things ..

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The first step to saving is determination. When we determine to do a particular thing, there is nothing stopping us from doing that. That's why I made determination my first step. How can we determine to save? We can detemine to save by having some reasos why we need saving. In essence, we must have WHY we want to save.

Then the second step should be how do we want to save. There are some many methods that different people have adopted while trying to save. Some save after spending. They save the remaining money after spending what they will need for that particular time. Some decide to save first, then spend. They are not concerned with whether what they spend will be enough for them or not.

Then we need to look for the means by which we want to source the saved money. Others have tried to save from their salary, while others have other means of saving.like having multiple sources of income. We can make decide to save in the banks, which I think it is safer and some other online platoforms. I do prefer these online platforms because they don't allow withdrawal anyhow. You need to set when you will be needing your money.

Oluwasegun purpose

There are many ways to save money...you save money in your bank account, saving box etc ..... there are many ways why we need to save money likely we save money because of emergency and for investment....

emergency..we need to save money because emergency is that there maybe sometimes when you we received and call at home or anywhere that or family, friend that there are in need of money and they need your help so can't you render a help to them or when you need to pay money like children school fees you can't allow your children to be driven out of school that there should not go to school, that they should sit at home not going to school so you need to pay their school fees for them to be going to school.... buying of food stuff, you can't leave your family at home hungry so you need to buy food stuff for them not to get hungry...,you need to pay house rent, no one can is like to receive embracement from landlord so that why you need to pay up your house rent on time.....

Investment...we need to save money for investment purpose you need to invest your money for future use

I will advise you, if you are a salary earner you need to save like 10% of your income.....

Shigobad2020

Saving money to get what you want in life can be achieved if you put your mind at it , then it is possible you will actually acheive your aim. But you need to concentrate and avoid some aspect of unnecessary spending.

First you need to have your target , I mean the reason for your saving , what you wanted to buy with the saving , so that you will have determination of seeing your aim being achieved .
Secondly , some people don't actually have what they wanted to buy or any aim of saving , but they are saving for any unexpected occurences of spending in the near future ,
So in order to acheive a successful savings , you must have some plan in place like dividing your earnings like using seventy percent of your earning for survival and saving at least thirty to fourty percent every month end .