How to reduce business stress!

PICKFORD

Verified member
Nothing is us interest in a single business plan and dreams come to life.everyone will love to be his or her own boss one day everyone will love to own his or her own business establishment or Enterprise but what about the stress that comes with it a lot of people including businessmen and entrepreneurs face stress whether you are a big business owner or a small business owner stress is something that she cannot pass that is why I learning on how to manage stress is very crucial to the life of a business if you can't manage your stress you probably will not have a sane mind thereby reducing the motivation I also hinder the growth and the development of your business that is why leaving out to manage stress should be one of the top priority of a business man or an entrepreneur. Luckily there are ways in which you can manage business related stress some of which includes:

1. Identify what stressing you: you have to be self-aware in your business environment what exactly is stressing you because until you know what exactly is causing your business stress then you'll be able to handle them.some cause of business stress include having few employees, carrying business activities like packaging of goods delivery of goods all by yourself.

2. sleepless night: a lot of workers sometimes take remaining business activities to their homes and try to walk them through even till the night time it is not always advisable because having sleepless night will affect your the next day activities

Last edited:

Jasz

VIP Contributor
If you are like the countless business people who juggle their professional and personal lives, chances are that stress is a familiar feeling. By the end of the day, it can feel as if your emotions have been put through a wringer. Instead of letting stress take over and reaping the negative consequences it can have on your life, you should learn to reduce business stress. Although this may sound easier than it is, there are a number of things you can do to relieve your constant stress level in no time at all.

When you're under stress, it's easy to get caught up and begin blaming the business or your employees. Stress tends to create a situation in which your employees and the business come out on the short end. Instead of grinding your team to a halt, rethink how you manage during stressful situations. Here are five tips for reducing business stress . . .

• Time management
  • Division of labour; if you are the boss
-use of efficient tools rather than working manually
- Ask for assistance
-Ask for ideas.

When you observe the above in you'd workplace or various activities, you should be able to overcome stress. But that doesn't mean you should be lazy or not able to bring your strategy to carry out a task by yourself. Remember it adds to his you are rated in your organisation.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Stress as we all know is one of the major reason why people end up in the hospital, stress truly kills and should by all means be avoided, now when we relate stress to our business life I wil say we must try as much as possible to work according to our capability and not try to do beyond our capability just because we are trying to impress others or trying to prove to other competitors that we are not lazy.

Although I know that there are somuch factors that causes stress in business and that makes us to want to do more for our businesses to grow. But when we take our time to plan things out very well, it will help us to limit or reduce our stress. We should organize our time to suit our everyday activities and this will help us to create time for rest.

We should also try as much as possible to break down our daily task in such a way that others could assist us in our business so that we will also have time to relax or take a break even at our business center.

Then we can also try to create time for our families so as to find a balance for everything.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree that first you have to identify what is causing the stress. When I was working as a programmer the main cause of stress is the project. When there is a new system to be developed I would get the dirty job since I was a computer programmer. There were times that I would miss my meals in my in depth study of the system specifications. When I have made the draft of the design I would submit it to the systems analyst for approval and once approved I would feel the excitement of coding the programs and the stress would be gone. It is like I was scared of the project approval even if all the projects I had started were approved and there was nary a project that got disapproved.

In my retirement years I try to be cool and relaxed that small incidents should be ignored especially what happens in the neighborhood. I try to be friendly with anyone here and that mentality is also a stress reliever.