How To Receive PayPal Payments In Countries Where You Can Only Send Money Using PayPal?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
PayPal is a really popular payment processor in the world. There is no doubt that it supports many countries, but the issue with PayPal is that they do not support the whole world because they restrict their services in a few countries. They do this because the banking system of a country is just not compatible with PayPal's policies and money laundering and corruption is prevalent in some countries and this is why PayPal may not want to conduct operations in such countries. However, there are a few countries where it is possible to send money using PayPal account but it is not possible to receive payments through PayPal. I was wondering if there was a legal way to actually receive money through PayPal in such countries where PayPal allows you to send money but not receive it? One such country is Nigeria where you can send money, but not receive it.

D

Deleted member 28127

The method is simplier than you think instead of creating a paypal account with your email address then you can ask a relative from a country that supports PayPal to add your Gmail as secondary email address then when you cashout for most sites email address used to join is same used to pay to PayPal this is why I am detailling this then when he gets paid in PayPal he releases funds to your PerfectMoney account as simple as that, I am currencly using such method with Rapidworkers earning with a relative in foreign country, he gots paid in PayPal and I get cash when he is coming back in the yearly holidays given by his company to be back to his home town.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is would have been the best solution for all those that can't use PayPal but the issue I'd we need a trusted person and you know how it is with people when it comes to money. Money tend to betray trust when it comes to money. my vrtu own blood that borrow me some money years back isn't even talking about refunding my money.

So you see why a lot of people can't just be trusted with your hard earned money online. I will only agree to this if the person can be remitting to me every week if not I will not try this.

Carson20t

The problem is that people want to limit themselves.You can go to a country of your choice that is easy to go to and where PayPal is accepted.You can open a non resident account for a bank and you can open a PayPal account there.or you can open a paysera account and apply for a paysera card or try UBA africard if from africa.these are the most widely accepted cards for PayPal when opening a business account.Then your PayPal account will be opened and you will easily withdraw to those cards with reasonable fees.That it you have a verified PayPal account.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The problem is that people want to limit themselves.You can go to a country of your choice that is easy to go to and where PayPal is accepted.You can open a non resident account for a bank and you can open a PayPal account there.or you can open a paysera account and apply for a paysera card or try UBA africard if from africa.these are the most widely accepted cards for PayPal when opening a business account.Then your PayPal account will be opened and you will easily withdraw to those cards with reasonable fees.That it you have a verified PayPal account.

I do not think that people would move to another country just because PayPal is supported there. On the contrary, they would look for ways to make money online that would not require them to use PayPal to receive payments. I live in a country where PayPal is not supported at all (i.e. I cannot send neither receive payments), but I created this thread so that people from some African countries like Nigeria can seek information and see if there is any way to receive PayPal payments.

Carson20t

I do not think that people would move to another country just because PayPal is supported there. On the contrary, they would look for ways to make money online that would not require them to use PayPal to receive payments. I live in a country where PayPal is not supported at all (i.e. I cannot send neither receive payments), but I created this thread so that people from some African countries like Nigeria can seek information and see if there is any way to receive PayPal payments.
Not to move permanently but just for a while.The point is that as a business person you are able to open a business and access various services including payment systems of that country provided you have the necessary documentation but at times you do not need so much proof such as work permit and all all that of that particular country more especially if you are a freelancer business person.

You can use that same strategy to open a PayPal account and you will not have any problems at all.More especially africard,paysera card are usually accepted by PayPal with no difficulties for account verification.

Victorial

Nigeria has blocked the use of receiving money via Paypal for over a decade or more. This has really hampered some earning sites that I met some years ago as they requested a valid PayPal account. Yes, I did one of the above suggestions by getting someone In a foreign country. One problem with that is that you become the next target if the person's account is hacked or going wrong. While registering on Onlinebookclub, I used a person's Pay Pal account from the United Kingdom. When her account was tampered with but not from my ending, she blamed me a lot

MOSIUR

PayPal has done a great revolution in the world of online workings. People are facing many advantages and disadvantages to use it. There may be many reasons but I think the main reason is not to accept all the countries. @Good-Guy, you can create an account in a payment processor called AirTM. In AirTM wallet, there is an option for PayPal money. Its account address is your e-mail address like your PayPal account. It would be much easier if your e-mail address is the same for both accounts. If your e-email address is different in both accounts, there is no problem. You will have to work a little bit for the e-mail. You have to add your email of PayPal account in AirTM wallet as a secondary email. In the same way, you can add your AirTM wallet email in your PayPal account as a secondary email. Then, I think it will be perfectly matched and it shall be OK. But, be careful at the time of transaction in AirTM wallet, you shall be blocked if you make any trick against their rules. Normally, do everything.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Not to move permanently but just for a while.The point is that as a business person you are able to open a business and access various services including payment systems of that country provided you have the necessary documentation but at times you do not need so much proof such as work permit and all all that of that particular country more especially if you are a freelancer business person.

You can use that same strategy to open a PayPal account and you will not have any problems at all.More especially africard,paysera card are usually accepted by PayPal with no difficulties for account verification.

I reckon that it is far much better to ask a relative or friend to collect such kind of payments, but many people do not do this favor for other people. I think this is because of the fact that PayPal is strict and they might restrict the accounts of people who do that. But I believe that this is erroneous assumption because I have asked other to pick PayPal payments for me and they did that successfully without getting their accounts banned.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Paypal account is very good and it's so popular because many people has been using it for long paypal is very good when it come to transacting business with people.
But suddenly the bank came up that they will not allow people to use it direct with bank .
But I have open Africa card and it allows me to transact by using my paypal without any problem at all. When you open. Africard the account will not be linked up with any bank account so that there would not be any problem with Apex or Central Bank policy problem again.