How to prevent asthma

Empress

Verified member
Asthma are mostly caused by air pollution, cold air, cold or flu virus, an allergies
1. When you have allergies it is important for you to abstain from it because allergies exposure can cause higher inflammation in the airways
2. Avoid smoke like cigarettes, fires, fireworks, candles because smoking is a common way that makes cancer worse
3. Avoid close contact with those that have flu or cold because it can deteriorate the asthma state
4. Avoid the place that is dusty as that can also cause asthma as well
5. Get a flu vaccine as they can increase the rate of having cancer
So I think by avoiding all the precautions that are listed here I think we can be able to prevent asthma attack

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Thank you for all this explanation and I belive it will really help if one can adhere to the advise.
It is very important for some body that do not want to have asthma to stay away from smoke because it can cause it.
Also one should also do away with some where that is dusty so as not to contact it.

Barin

Smoke are usually the causes of asthma as it do affect the lungs so preventing the rate in which you inhale smoke you will be able to prevent asthma

Drrooll

Thanks for the information I really appreciate it, it enlighten those that doesn't know how to prevent asthma

Aceenmi

Inhaling smoke causes cancer that is why we should be far away from anything smoke

Zina

We should always make stay far away from smoke because those who stay in where there is smoke has a higher risk of developing asthma

Setho

VIP Contributor
Asthma is one of the most harmful and uncomfortable respiratory tract diseases. There are usually triggers that can cause somebody to have an asthmatic attack. Wearing of clothes that is made of fur, constantly coming in contact with smoke and pollen can trigger an asthmatic attack and as such they should be avoided at all cost.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Asthma are mostly caused by air pollution, cold air, cold or flu virus, an allergies
1. When you have allergies it is important for you to abstain from it because allergies exposure can cause higher inflammation in the airways
2. Avoid smoke like cigarettes, fires, fireworks, candles because smoking is a common way that makes cancer worse
3. Avoid close contact with those that have flu or cold because it can deteriorate the asthma state
4. Avoid the place that is dusty as that can also cause asthma as well
5. Get a flu vaccine as they can increase the rate of having cancer
So I think by avoiding all the precautions that are listed here I think we can be able to prevent asthma attack
Thank you for informing us about asthma and how to prevent it. Unfortunately, a lot of people suffer from asthma worldwide.
I will inform family and friends about it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
If you want to prevent asthma you have to make sure that you are not addicted to smoking
HI Xanmi. Nice to meet you. Thanks a lot for your post. I fully agree with you that if we want to prevent asthma, we must give up smoking.
Unfortunately,smoking has a negative effect on people who suffer from asthma. We should understand that smoking is harmful for our health.