How to Optimize Your App for Better Conversion

Mika

VIP Contributor
I once had an Android App. I spent just about $100 to build the app and $200 to market the app. In four months, the app started generating about $10 per day. When I sold the app, it was making $20 per day. I sold the app for $1000, I made a $700 profit from the app.

In this post, I am sharing my experience. You can implement these strategies if you want a better conversion on your app. These strategies will help you bet more visitors on your app for them to download and install.

Six Steps to Optimize Your App for Better Conversion

Step 1

Create a good app icon, keep it simple, and choose the colors wisely

Step 2

Use Good graphics, do not use free graphics because these are common and used by many people

Step 3

Share good screenshots of your app on your app listing page. Your screenshot should show actual in-app screens.

Step 4

Create a promo video. Show the best features on your app

Do not reveal the price on your promo

Step 5

When someone reviews your app, good or bad, respond. Talk about your features in your replies.

Step 6

Make your app available on various markets, allow people to choose a language so that people across cultures and countries can use the app.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Why did you sell your app? If your app was generating $20 per day, you would have made $600 in a month and $1200 in two months, but you sold it for just $1000. I do not think it was a good deal. This reminds me a fable where a greedy woman cut her golden egg laying hen in order to become rich quickly.