How to open verified PayPal account?

Finger Geek

Verified member
This post is for Nigerians and other citizen of countries that is not supported by PayPal, or countries that has limitations on there PayPal account.

I don't really like PayPal that well because of there rules and regulations but it is still the best and the safest payment gateway for transactions. Most big online stores like amazon, eBay, Alibaba etc and most websites are using PayPal as there payment gateway.

Do you know that it is possible for we the citizens of countries that are not supported by PayPal to be able to open and verified a new PayPal account?

I have an account that is more than 4 years now and I have been sending and receiving payment with it. And I also opened new one recently aAnd I have no issues. The two are both verified. I want to give you the Idea to open and verified PayPal account. I hate it when some people request money to help in opening and verify a PayPal account.

Is you are interested please show your interest and I will create a new thread on how to open and verified your PayPal account for non accepted countries

uforwealth

Verified member
It is true that PayPal do not allow Nigerians to receive fund via their accounts.However, Some Nigerians have found reliable ways to create and operate verified Nigerian PayPal accounts although PayPal may not be happy with this action on the part of Nigerians.

The truth is that PayPal is aware that someone Nigerians can send and receive fund through their accounts but they keep silent.