How To Open PayPal Account From Your Country.(Any Country)

Sikapa

Verified member
Yesterday I friend inbox me on how he can open a PayPal account from his country where PayPal is not allowed. Therefore I have decided to teach this publicly for everyone who want to open PayPal account from a country where PayPal is not allowed.

Go to www.PayPal.com/LS. The LS stands for Lesotho since PayPal is not working in all countries around the world mostly in some African countries, therefore if you are in Africa then you can use Lesotho as your advantage of opening PayPal account. One may ask is that legal? Yes, is 100% legal because of free trade in Africa and therefore PayPal assumes that you have a company or business in Lesotho.

Just sign up but remember to click on business account and not personal account. Fill in all details but at where you have to use your phone number, you will see the flag of Lesotho, click to chan it into your own country flag and therefore use your country code and your phone number. That is the only important thing and then fill in the remaining details and also active your account by clicking the activation link in your email to confirm.

Feel free to ask me any question concerning this post

Ajebo25

Verified member
thank you for this trick I also posted an update like this on my website but I haven't tried creating the PayPal account and see if it really works the only thing now is that how can the money be withdrawn to my bank account? Because PayPal can do funny things sometimes I may want to withdraw and they may not give my money, but as soon as I see a platform which pays in PayPal I'll open a Lesotho PayPal account and see if truly the trick works.

Also can I register on PayPal without having a drivers license because I don't have it or can I use someone's drivers license to register but if they accept NIN ( national identification number) I can use that to register.

Also I heard that whenever I want to login to my Lesotho PayPal I won't go to the main PayPal url rather I will go to the Lesotho url in other to be able to login please how true is this?

Sikapa

Verified member
I know this is a big platform where most serious people are sharing beneficial ideas. One thing I have learn in life is that it takes little thing for one to be trusted and at the same time the same little thing can wipe away the trust. Therefore ,I'm an active member on this big forum and most people read my comments and threads so if I come here to lie, you can just imagine the trust I will loose from people especially those who trust me.

This technique works hundred percent and someone inbox me about two or three days ago on this same platform and that made me to make this thread. I taught the person and it worked perfectly for him and he is now having PayPal account for free. My dear just follow all the procedure and see if it really work or not and bring testimony here.