How to monetize your social media account?

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are many people out there that has many followers on there social media accounts but are not making money with it. All what they know is to catch fun and post to there status. Do you know that you can earn up to $100 if you have up to 5000 friends on Facebook and you joined many groups?

I don't know about other social media but I will only talk about Facebook because it is the only social media I know how to monetize. In this tip. You will only need Facebook account, Adkeeps Account and verified PayPal account.

I believed that you have Facebook account, you have many friends and have joined many groups. So let us continue. Next thing to do is to register a free account on adkeeps.com . After you have registered an account the next thing to do is to choose what to promote. They have videos and apps. Which ever one you want to promote. Let say you want to promote videos. You will need to click on video and choose any video that you want to promote.

After clicking on the video. You will be given a link that you will post on your Facebook. Now go back to your Facebook and post the video link to your wall. And also post in the groups that you joined.

Because Nigeria has low rate so I got $0.06 from a video that is clicked. If I can receive 1000 clicks to the video or apps or other link that I post on Facebook. Then I will earn $60. There minimum withdraw is $10 via PayPal and payment is made every Monday. For anyone that want verified PayPal account that can be withdrawn to your bank account. You can show interest and I will show you how.

JOIN ADKEEPS TODAY AND START EARNING TODAY

Setho

VIP Contributor
A lot of social media platforms in the world today and not self-sustaining and that means that you will have to look for ways in which you can make money as they do not pay any content creator for creating content on their platform .

The first way of making money with your social Media account is actually by becoming a social media influencer . Depending on your niche and the amount of influence that you can be able to get , there are brands that are always going to approach you to in order to advertise their products to your users and encourage them to buy. It is very important that you should do an independent research about the rigidity and quality of the product before exposing it to your community .

You can also consider affiliate marketing where you are actually going to be suggesting your affiliate links in your social Media platform and then game commission whenever anybody buys .

If you are having sufficient income you can also start your own personal business . There are a lot of social media platforms that allow you to post links to your e-commerce store or if possible you can even display the product on your news feed .