Earn Money How to monetize you Facebook group.

AfriPeeps Official

Are you a Facebook user and you have been wondering if you can actually make some money off Facebook in a legit way without much stress? Well there are few ways to achieve your goals of making money on Facebook.

One of the few ways by which you can make money on Facebook is by creating a Facebook group. Happily this service is free as of today and virtually every Facebook users can create a Facebook group.

After creating your Facebook group, start posting reasonable and helpful posts in the group, things that will attract new Facebook users to join the group. You can also start sharing your Facebook group link with your friends and families, or better still invite others to join the group.

Getting people to join is the only task associated with this method of making money with Facebook group.

After you have created the group and now have few members, make sure you allow people to post freely in the group, no restrictions yet, this will attract more people. When you now have a lot of members you can start monetizing, set your restrictions, anyone who want to advertise will have to contact you first. Make your rate low at first so people won't complain much.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People always love who posts reasonable articles on their time line. So if one can continously doing this, there is no way such people won't have many followers and among them may even ask him to be advertising for them. Advise this, he can be an influencer for some brands that find his post useful.

Carson20t

That is an excellent strategy of how you can monetize a group.The thing is that a group is extremely easy to set up as there is nothing you pay or get to worry to pay later.Then it is nice to make people have a sense of belonging to the group and then you start charging later a fee.For people who want to advertise.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can create a product that suit your group members and sell it to them on the group. But you have to be very strategic about it and avoid the world selling or place order as Facebook may take down your group in no time. you can create a website outside the Facebook group and link both of them together. You can then sell on the website.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good method in which someone can use to monetize a YouTube group. It will be difficult to get members but with consistency you will definitely get there and another thing is that you should always create engaging contents in the group and asked the members to bring more people for a gift.

F

Funmluv

I love this write up, it has served as an eye opener for me. I have been on Facebook all these while and didn't think of this. I will try what you suggested in this post one of these days maybe I can come up with some things and earn some cash

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You have to go talk to if you want to promote anything on your Facebook group because Facebook system I love reading frown at promotion of who was in services. It is against their terms of service. just make sure that you are not posting the direct link of the product website you want to sell or promote.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you have a huge following on your Facebook page, and if you have a lot of content with a lot of engagements. you can apply for monetization. If you are approved, you can run ads on your video or monetize your shared articles. I do not have monetized page but I would like to try this.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can make money by creating products for the audience in the group. How will you go about this? You first identify the common problem among the audience you can do this by against them in a survey. come up with solution to these problems. Set up a blog to include source copy payment gateway and delivery. Then you can find a little post that will drive them for your Facebook page to your website.