How to minimize expenses on cooking gas.

Etini

Valued Contributor
The truth is that we can't do without food and most people the world over use methane-based cooking gas to prepare their meals. So cooking gas is almost like an essential commodity. The challenge is that the price of cooking gas has more than doubled globally. While you can't do without cooking gas, you can minimize the amount of money you spend on it.

I recently met a guy who told me that he uses a kg of gas for about a month. I was shocked. I had to inquire more. If you are living in an area where there is a fair amount of electricity supply, you can have an electric cooker to minimize your dependence on cooking gas. Your cooking gas could just serve as a backup in times you might need to cook and there is no electricity supply. By so doing, you would drastically minimize the amount spent on cooking gas, and those funds channeled into other things.

Here are my favorite ways to save money on cooking gas.
Eat raw: Switch to raw food diet and start eating salad, fruits, and juices. By eating raw foods, you will not only save cooking gas but will also improve your digestive system (because raw food diet is a high-fiber diet). Raw foods also help you to detoxify. When you more raw foods, you will also save time in cooking and you can use your time for other productive things.
Eat nuts and dried fruits: Start earning cashews, almonds, dates, raisins, peanuts, and other nuts. Nuts and dried fruits have a lot of benefits. They make you fuller for a longer time and you do not have to cook frequently.
Avoid making a lot of dishes: Why should make a lot of dishes when you can have just one main course? This will not only save cooking time and cooking gas but also save money