How to Maximize Your Online Income

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are making money online and want to maximize your online income here is my favorite strategy. This strategy has worked for me and I really hope it will also work for you.

Join Social Media: Create profiles across various social platforms, use the same profile picture, name and bio, and share useful and interesting content.

Create a blog and youtube channel: Create blog and publish useful and interesting posts. Create youtube channel and start publishing high-quality videos

Join Freelancer site: Join multiple freelancer sites and start applying to jobs and creating gigs.

Create an online store: Create online store on third-party marketplaces or on your own website and start selling products.

Write and publish ebooks and paperbacks

Join earning sites like paid-to-post forums, micro job sites, get paid to sites, gig sites, etc.

The basic idea behind doing multiple things is you will always have something to work on. For example, as you wait for your job bid to get accepted, you can work on micro job or paid to post site top make money.

nich35

Banned
Nice post. I would like to know more about that opportunity.

I found 2 wonderful opportunities and making $500 a day with those opportunities.

First is reselling email lists bought from emaillistusa dot com it help me make $250 to $400 a day
The next is reselling PLR ebooks from buyplrebooks dot com it help me make $100 a day easily.

Buy cheap and sell for higher price. Both sites explain every details on how to sell them and where to sell them.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I wouldn't mind to know more about these two sites. I'm interested to work on them if only you are making this much from the site per day.

I hope international members can also use the site I'll be very grateful if you reach out to me please private mail me so that we can discuss

Yes they are numerous ways that we can make money online it is always good to maximize our money making joining or experience online you try and see how you can combine all the sites to make the money. The most important thing while we work online is to make good money and this can be very easy when we combine sites because a lot of times one site's can't give us the kind of money would have loved to make online but by combining other sites you can make good money online on a daily basis.

Shaf

Verified member
For me, I've found it easier to focus on only one source and make the best out of it rather than focusing on many things especially when I do not have the necessary skills for a job. It will be distracting as I spend time learning how to make each work while getting nothing achieved at the end.

For example, if you focus on working properly on paid to post sites, you can earn up to $2 each day, rather than applying on freelance sites that have high requirements and high competition. The highest I would do now is working on two sources of earning online.

If you want to work more than one job online, it would be helpful to choose those that are quite related to each other. For example, you can be a freelance writer and be a blogger at the same time. You can also work on paid to post sites while running your own sites.