How to make the most out of our savings.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people may have different reasons or variety of purpose why they save money but to some extent of majority of people save money possible because there won't to be able to handle future circumstances and unforeseen occurrences that are more likely to happen in the future why or does all the other hand choose to save money possible because they want to have a chance of investing in any upcoming investment that may happen in the future , a few minority on the other hand choose to save money so as to plan for future events and occasions such as entertainment Field Trip and even vacations . Whatever the case maybe it is absolutely very important that we endeavour to make the most out of our savings and one of the best ways to do so is by constantly telling ourselves and also scrutinizing ourselves on the need why we save the money for .

It is absolutely nothing bad for an individual to take a vacation or possibly plan for unforeseen occurrence or even taking part in any upcoming investment that will likely take place in the future but one thing is sure which is the fact that our goal must be a positive one . A lot of people spend their savings on things that are worthless and as time goes on there turn out to see that their savings was just a waste and that is possible because they wasted it on something w less and never rewarding .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I totally agree with you that they are majority of reasons why we need to save money and some of the reasons why we need to save money is possibly to be able to handle unforeseen and uncalled circumstances and also to be able to engage in any upcoming investment that may show up in the future . But whatever the thing we chose to use our savings for 100% important that we understand that the thing must be a positive and perfect woman that is positively rewarding and mentally considerate . During my secondary school days I have always develop the attitude of saving money and at the end of my secondary school. I came to find out that my saving money because of huge amount and to my greatest surprise I thought that my holiday will be a fun-filled one .

All of a sudden due to my desperateness to make money and to make more money I end up investing this hard and saved money of mine into a scam website that got me robbed all my life savings to be very sincere the experience was absolutely not good and most importantly regrettable . Most importantly I have learnt a great lesson on how to use your savings the right and respectable way .

The best way is to invest in your self. You are an asset which will always be with you.