How to make pickled papaya with choice of other ingredients for selling

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The pickled papaya is part of our culinary culture. It is best to be eaten with barbecue or fried meat. There are different brands of pickled papaya in the supermarket that looked ordinary. A friend is making her home-made pickled papaya with a choice of added ingredients like carrot chips, jalapeno pepper, boiled quail eggs, ginger and some other items that can be a good combination with the pickling vinegar.

The most number of orders are the boiled quail eggs in the pickled papaya. Our friend said that it is best to eat when drinking beer. It is not exactly the product that I want to write about but the creativity of giving the customers the choice on the combination of ingredients that they want for the pickled papaya. I think that is a good marketing strategy.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The way you analyzed pickled papaya makes me want to have some but unfortunately it’s midnight here in my hometown. You must be a good cook and I guess you like food too. You narrated the steps of cooking and the food that goes with it in a delicious way. I guess it’s not speculative, have you cooked one before? You have a great taste for food

Mertayasa

This food sound delicious, but I never eat or even hear about pickled papaya. Papaya fruit is a common fruit in my country, most of people just eat it or make a papaya juice. Some of the people also use papaya as a cake. But for pickled papaya, it's really rare.
Which country are you from ?

Mika

VIP Contributor
When you pickled papaya, do you use ripe papaya or green papaya? I am curious to learn how this is done. In our culture, there is a way to pickle papaya. The recipe uses papaya that is neither fully ripe nor all green. The papaya is grated and cooked and then green mango chips are added. Jalapeno and other spices are added and the pickle is bottled.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is why it is always good to be creative as a seller so that you would be able to satisfy your customers and make them have the need to want more to buy. This is. Why having a good business strategy is good it help one to be outstanding and be more appealing to your customer

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This must be a very sweet and delicious meal to eat, as it was being described by the Op. However, I noticed that the sweetest prickled papaya can't be done or prepared without having the idea of it's preparation. Apparently, we don't have this kind of meal in my country but if it's possible I would have loved to have taste of it. Lol!