Earn Money How to make more satoshi in CoinPayu ?

Mertayasa

I just know this site since last week and most the people claim this is a legit site to earn some cryptocurrency. The review in trustpillot also very good, that's way I decide to join and work in this site. Honestly for me this site is not good as the reviews, I said this just in my opinion. May bee this site a legit one, but the amount of satoshi we can earn is very low. Can you imagine, in 1 week I just got around 400 coins. Which is very low, compare of my other cryptocurrency income.

I login in this site frequently and always claim the available ads. Sometime I also claim faucet and finish their offers. But still I can't make more coins. I hope if you guys working in this site, kindly give your tips how to earn more in this site. I mean, do you have any strategy or something like that.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Coinpayu is a very good PTC site. I have been with this site like forever. If you earn 400 Satoshi a week, it's because you are not that active there. I make close to 200 Satoshi a day through Surf ads, Window ads, and Video ads. And the faucet increases your claim, if you're consistent in claiming the faucet every hour.
Exclude the hourly faucet roll cos its almost zero if you ask me. The last time I tried to earn from the faucet which made me quick till today, I got only 3 Sats after rolling. That's discouraging indeed cos I solved captchas, bypassed the ads that's annoying only for me to earn just 3 sats from it. Where as at cointiply I earn 15 sats every hour, excluding PTC ads.

Skysaint

Verified member
Sometimes am not just so comfortable with this kind of sites as I have tried similar ones in the past and it was a very good and industrious way to waste one's time and energy. I have backed off from such sites and from what people are commenting already I think this is no different

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is very legit. I have been paid by the site and though I agree with you. The pay is really low and there's not much ways to earn. I don't visit it and other ptc sites anymore because it takes a long time to earn. Id rather spend my time elsewhere.
You're right it pays very low amount of reward which isn't enough for one month to buy you cheeseburger, that's why I ended my partnership with them earlier on after making my first withdrawal on the site which is 5,000 satoshis. I am happy it went successful for me then, that's the reason why I usually rate the site legit even though reward is low.

chicnthin

It is very legit. I have been paid by the site and though I agree with you. The pay is really low and there's not much ways to earn. I don't visit it and other ptc sites anymore because it takes a long time to earn. Id rather spend my time elsewhere.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I will be very saddened if that happens to me for real. That's why I make a lot of background checks or researches about sites before using them. When I'm new on a site, I rushed mostly to get to the payment threshold so I can know if the site is paying or not. I know my nature, I will feel gutted and bad if a site I worked for didn't pay me.
You're simply like me, when I go into a site looking promising at first what reads on my mind is to get to its minimum withdrawal threshold on time, so I'll be satisfied at the meantime if its legit or not. The payment proof will give me a boost that the site is legit. If I don't see the site having high rating on popular rating site like trust-pilot I can't go into it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You're right, of is better to see a rewarding site to stick to paying low and be legitimate for long time than not paying at all after displaying high reward points. That will sadden me when I learned that a site is only there to scam me, after given me reasons to think about making huge amount of money.
I will be very saddened if that happens to me for real. That's why I make a lot of background checks or researches about sites before using them. When I'm new on a site, I rushed mostly to get to the payment threshold so I can know if the site is paying or not. I know my nature, I will feel gutted and bad if a site I worked for didn't pay me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I really made sense from you just said....A lot of sites this days are claiming to be paying you high for some tasks completed but at the end of the tasks you won't be paid anything. As you have said, I think it's better for a site to be paying so low, it's at least legit. This is why I sticked with Coinpayu.
You're right, of is better to see a rewarding site to stick to paying low and be legitimate for long time than not paying at all after displaying high reward points. That will sadden me when I learned that a site is only there to scam me, after given me reasons to think about making huge amount of money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That's good, you spoke intelligently. Cointiply is not comparable to coinpayu.com, it has been around for long and its features are amazing. Coinpayu is trying on their own too even though its paying rate is slim but being legitimate is something I always admire without even the low rate. Those rewarding sites that promised reasonable psy rate all went off.
I really made sense from you just said....A lot of sites this days are claiming to be paying you high for some tasks completed but at the end of the tasks you won't be paid anything. As you have said, I think it's better for a site to be paying so low, it's at least legit. This is why I sticked with Coinpayu.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Coin at cointiply is not satoshi so 100,000 coins = 10 $ so 1,000 coins is 0,1 $ so 100 coins are 0,01 $ so 15 coins will be 0,0015 $ it is good at Cointiply loyality bonus so for every day login loyality bonus increase 1 % up to 100 % then no more increasing add to prime numbers pays 27 coins so sometimes you get 50 coins + 100 % bonus means 100 coins from one hour coin claim, 3 satoshis per hour at coinpayu is a joke, some other faucet pays each 15 minutes and greater amount of satoshi so you may claim 1 or 2 or 3 satoshis per fifteen minutes so more revenue than coinpayu.
You spoke wisely dear. We all know that what coinpayu is given out from their faucet roll isn't worth it. They should increase the reward at least to 12 sats every one hour so they'll still get members. I dropped the faucet when I saw the values of the coins are very much slim, I couldn't waste any more time there trying to earn some fractions.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We cant compare Cointiply with Coinpayu..... Cointiply has wider ways to earn. If you check their offerwalls and surveys, you will see that they are incomparable when it's comes to being a faucet or PTC site. Coinpayu was majorly a PTC site without a faucet before, they just added the features, not so long. So you can't really compare both.
That's good, you spoke intelligently. Cointiply is not comparable to coinpayu.com, it has been around for long and its features are amazing. Coinpayu is trying on their own too even though its paying rate is slim but being legitimate is something I always admire without even the low rate. Those rewarding sites that promised reasonable psy rate all went off.

D

Deleted member 28127

You should not be looking at PTC sites to earn tangible money, PTC sites have never been a place or sites to make real cash from. I personally use coinpayu to make or earn tokens of new coins that may have future. And again, I use it to check several website advertise there, some times there are legit websites that can be of help.
And I also advertise there, to source for referrals
You should complete surveys and offers and quiz and also tasks on PTC sites to earn tangible money. Many PTC have included such feature for such earn. Earn based on PTC has never worth your efforts. So it is logical to earn some money from such tricks that generally a PTC site is including. Otherwise you will get bored from few cents earned by clicking everyday. This is personnal point of view.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't think you can make anything reasonable on coinpayu. I have been hearing of the platform since last year but I was not interested in signing up because I know it is a waste of time. Instead of focusing your attention or search platform it is better you look for something else to do or you can sign up on wait to both platforms and start making some good amount of money on daily basis. I don't even think you can make up to $1 there a week.
You should not be looking at PTC sites to earn tangible money, PTC sites have never been a place or sites to make real cash from. I personally use coinpayu to make or earn tokens of new coins that may have future. And again, I use it to check several website advertise there, some times there are legit websites that can be of help.
And I also advertise there, to source for referrals

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think you can make anything reasonable on coinpayu. I have been hearing of the platform since last year but I was not interested in signing up because I know it is a waste of time. Instead of focusing your attention or search platform it is better you look for something else to do or you can sign up on wait to both platforms and start making some good amount of money on daily basis. I don't even think you can make up to $1 there a week.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Exclude the hourly faucet roll cos its almost zero if you ask me. The last time I tried to earn from the faucet which made me quick till today, I got only 3 Sats after rolling. That's discouraging indeed cos I solved captchas, bypassed the ads that's annoying only for me to earn just 3 sats from it. Where as at cointiply I earn 15 sats every hour, excluding PTC ads.
We cant compare Cointiply with Coinpayu..... Cointiply has wider ways to earn. If you check their offerwalls and surveys, you will see that they are incomparable when it's comes to being a faucet or PTC site. Coinpayu was majorly a PTC site without a faucet before, they just added the features, not so long. So you can't really compare both.

D

Deleted member 28127

Coin at cointiply is not satoshi so 100,000 coins = 10 $ so 1,000 coins is 0,1 $ so 100 coins are 0,01 $ so 15 coins will be 0,0015 $ it is good at Cointiply loyality bonus so for every day login loyality bonus increase 1 % up to 100 % then no more increasing add to prime numbers pays 27 coins so sometimes you get 50 coins + 100 % bonus means 100 coins from one hour coin claim, 3 satoshis per hour at coinpayu is a joke, some other faucet pays each 15 minutes and greater amount of satoshi so you may claim 1 or 2 or 3 satoshis per fifteen minutes so more revenue than coinpayu.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Coinpayu is a very good PTC site. I have been with this site like forever. If you earn 400 Satoshi a week, it's because you are not that active there. I make close to 200 Satoshi a day through Surf ads, Window ads, and Video ads. And the faucet increases your claim, if you're consistent in claiming the faucet every hour.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I definitely want to join. Send me the link. I mean this money will keep on looking for will never be enough, we to have multiple sources of income so that by end month, you have something tangible to bring to the table. I have an account at coinpayu but not in cointiply.
Okay I'll send you the link sooner through PM, let me move over to my cointiply account to find my link to send for you through PM. I hope you'll be active? and not emulate my other 13 referrals that just signed up doing nothing tangible to earn from the faucet/ptc site. They thought its a money tree let them come and earn from it freely but it didn't go down that way they simply abandoned it.

AmaliaTG

Coinpayu faucet earnings every hour is the worst compared to what other PTC or faucet sites are offering at the moment. Their PTC ads is by far better than earning hourly from the faucet. The current low earning of the site made me dump my account and focus only on cointiply. Cointiply is the highest paying PTC site at the moment. You can ask me for referral code if you want to join.
I definitely want to join. Send me the link. I mean this money will keep on looking for will never be enough, we to have multiple sources of income so that by end month, you have something tangible to bring to the table. I have an account at coinpayu but not in cointiply.