Earn Money How to make money with your phone

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
There are different ways to make money with your mobile phone. These ways are therefore listed below;
1. affiliate marketing
2. E-Commerce
3. Dropshipping
1. Affiliate Marketing:- affiliate marketing is simply an online marketing job or business. A process whereby an online user connect with a business organization online to help them market their products and make sure they get more customers and this can be done using a mobile phone.

2. E-Commerce:- This is a means of marketing a business or product online. A business owner uses the opportunity of internet to market a particular brand or company and create more awareness for the brand with the help of e-commerce. This should be done on a computer but it can also be done on mobile phone.

3. Dropshipping:- This is a type of business just like affiliate marketing but in this business the dropshipper just have to make sure the product gets sold and that’s how he or makes monney

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If I am going to choose how out of three, it is the affiliate marketing I will go for. Compared to the rest on the list, affiliate marketing makes it pretty much easier to make money because I don't have to deal with the product and customer care services. It takes away all the hassle I make it easier to make money online.

Last edited:

Rackdiepirate

I have an app which lets you create free money from your phone by selling traffic. You have to install the application and keep it running all the time in order to make most amount of money. The moee referral you make the more money you earn.
Here is the link for the app which is named Peer2Profit. peer2profit.com/r/1629129075611a8973a8b8d

Watch YouTube videos for payment proofs.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Maybe you should come up with a title that matches the description. The title says one thing and the description says another thing. This is surely a case of clickbait. There is no way you can use your phone for affiliate marketing, dopshipping or ecommerce. By the way dropshipping is ecommerce. But didn't know this, did you?

sihlefmnganga

I have an app which lets you create free money from your phone by selling traffic. You have to install the application and keep it running all the time in order to make most amount of money. The moee referral you make the more money you earn.
Here is the link for the app which is named Peer2Profit. peer2profit.com/r/1629129075611a8973a8b8d

Watch YouTube videos for payment proofs
That good if its make money online which store u find thia type of apps i store or playstore to download this type of app that make money online ? I have descoverd website that make money by like photo videos on social media platforms such as facebook ,youtube instagram twiter and many other social platforms it an fast way to make some extra money with your extra time as you use social media platforms every day this a perfect way that u can go to social media and same time you make some extra money to you paocket for just watching like or comment on videos and pictures as most of us we use social platforms without any money on our pocket this wbsite will make u extra money while you do what u use to do daily

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think we have had several of these kinds of write up, filling us with these same ways to make money online. However, I think you listed some of the best ways to be making money online, but affiliate marketing is definitely a nice way of making money online, only if we learn how it is done properly.

Good luck

Verified member
Of course we arr actually using our tools which is our phone to do a lot of task online and hoping to get some stipend to keep the body and soul.Our phone id a very vital asset for us.it enables us to have access to a lot of ideas and information when it comes to making money online.it also open our minds to things.

Moni

There are different ways to make money with your mobile phone. These ways are therefore listed below;
1. affiliate marketing
2. E-Commerce
3. Dropshipping
1. Affiliate Marketing:- affiliate marketing is simply an online marketing job or business. A process whereby an online user connect with a business organization online to help them market their products and make sure they get more customers and this can be done using a mobile phone.

2. E-Commerce:- This is a means of marketing a business or product online. A business owner uses the opportunity of internet to market a particular brand or company and create more awareness for the brand with the help of e-commerce. This should be done on a computer but it can also be done on mobile phone.

3. Dropshipping:- This is a type of business just like affiliate marketing but in this business the dropshipper just have to make sure the product gets sold and that’s how he or makes monney
I'm doing the affiliate marketing. Digistore24 is one of the best place to do affiliate marketing, this works like clickbank. For e-commerce and dropshipping I don't even know how to do it but I think it is a best way to make money online to those who know how to do it.

Skysaint

Verified member
Knowing about the kind of business you want to do online is one thing and knowing a legit website where you could carry out the task seems more even important. So I would recommend you start off from this site, go to the review section and try to find out more about other platforms actually legit ones you could start working on

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is going to be very difficult for anybody who wants to run an e-commerce service or drop shipping and he is having only his phone. People that are wanting to make money with only their mobile phone should consider things like posting on get paid to sites and completing micro jobs.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are not far from the truth. All the method you listed are some of the ways that money are made on phone these days. People have gone beyond just using their phones for just social media like chatting or snapping picture. Phones have now turned to money making machine.

AfriPeeps Official

The options above are all good but the one I prefer most is blogging followed by paid to post forums like Trendri, I have tried affiliate marketing but it doesn't really work for me so I option out of it and change my method of making money with my phone.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Other way of making online include working on crypto. And some other investment that are risky all through your phone. I know some people that have never worked under anybody through out their lives but only use their phones to fetch themselves money either through forex trading or even crypto trading.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know much about drop shipping and I always believe that drop shipping is exactly like affiliate marketing that you have to sell the product of other company for a little percentage of profit, I don't really know if it is a profitable business that people can engage into to make something good with it.